1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

"PUNTO" Needs no intro !!

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by sunswape, Jul 29, 2012.

1. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

Arriving in even more style. Mini H1 6.0 in Dayline headlights.
    Watch this space for another video of all four projectors illuminating even harder.
    Murphy_Fiat, kunwar.g and varunrtr like this.
  2. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

Yes my setup is rocking well in this video. For those who think Mini H1 6.0 is a fail on real roads. You are wrong, you have't seen a original well tuned Mini H1 ever. The video has comparison of both single vs quad I run on my Grande Punto. Lighting Nirvana :-D Enjoy
    kunwar.g likes this.
  3. extr3mex

extr3mex Amatore

Cochin
    Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    sunswape likes this.
  4. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

Thankss :)
  5. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

Did a small experiment recently. Off lately, I saw quite a number of good and positive reviews of this product caller Nano Energizer. Its basically a product which just needs to be added with engine oil. What it does is that it covers the internals of engine with nano ceramic particles. Basically it reduces the friction inside the engine to a great extent and makes engine more responsive and silent. As many were having loads of good effects from this, I took the plunge and got one for my Punto and added it to the engine oil. Did some 500kms after that and yes, I also confirm that it has worked quite well for me too. The engine seems to be more relaxed and less noisy. Engine has always been in great condition and so is my car. But this thing just made it run even better. I will highly recommend it dont cost much and does a lot to the engine.

Cheers.

IMG_4830 - Copy.jpg
    pabhishek likes this.
  6. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

7. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

1 lakh, 35k kms and still counting.
    Engine is smooth, steering is as responsive as ever, no shudders no increase in rattles, still solid still fells well built. Thats FIAT !
    In return, got here pampered at service center and than outside of it too.
    Headlights are now even more powerful than before with bigger projectors.
    Next is to lift the rear styling even more, so...
    Surely watch this space.
    This PUNTO refuse to DIE !!!!!!!!!!!!
    IMG_5560-1 - Copy.jpg
  8. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    She Looks More Young Now. wishing you many more happy miles with her
    sunswape likes this.
  9. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

3rd March 2012, the day when this beauty was added to our family. Little I knew that time, that I actually bought a car which will give me flawless and a ultra fantastic experience. Trouble free ownership, seems an understatement. The car never left me stranded, never let me down, never gave me any surprises and always brought a good wide smile on my face.
    This Punto actually proved to be extremely well built and well engineered. The interiors always criticized for being of low grade and fit n finish. Thats true to some extent, but what lies beneath is ultra solid and well built. The chassis, the engine, the doors, the seats, the steering, the brakes, the driving pleasure and most importantly, THE LOOKS.... all are built to last a lifetime it seems.
    This BNW Punto actually surpassed all my expectations. Each morning it still greets me with same freshness as of day one. Crunched miles and miles in this car yet it refuse to rattle or give me unwanted sounds in cabin. Quality ? This gave me in abundance.
    Ease of maintenance, well it totally changed my perspective to see a car which had completed 1 lakh kms. Once mine crossed 1 lakh milestone, I was ready to shell out some extra more often to keep her going well. But o boy, I was proved wrong and in such a graceful manner that I totally forgot how fast this car logging number.
    For the records, its at
    IMG_20160915_000655.jpg

Zero errors of any type :) Idles at the needed RPM range, no extra harshness of engine, no extra vibs, steering makes no unwated sounds, suspension working without a fuss (were changed at around 25k kms, as I reverted to normal height struts back that time), brakes make no noises or squeaks, doors shut with heavy thud, rattles from dashboard never occurred, AC works the same that too without any repair done to any part of it ever (gas was checked only once, ever), engine had no problem ever, no turbo pressure leak, no oil leakage, no gear problems, no uneven tyre wear.......... can go on and on and on.
    The car did had its share of troubles but none were serious and were done with normal to regular service center trips. Car stayed overnight for repairs only ONCE ! That too at the time of timing chain replacement.

This car spoiled me so badly that Iam standing at a position to upgrade it, but dont want to try anything other than a Fiat ! And Fiat has decided to give us Punto back in many forms, so currently, I cant even go for a Fiat again :-D
    But credit where it should be given, The FIATS are actually build to last a lifetime.

For the records, Iam from Himachal and car frequently saw the worst roads hilly region can offer. Still it refuse to even budge.

And from my side, I always kept my car nicely maintained, 95% time washed it myself, never let it sit outside without any paint protection, never took any problem lightly and always went authorized service center for any work that too on time, never took it granted and NEVER GAVE IT ANYONE TO DRIVE (best bit I think).

The car otherwise went through a lot of mods, additions and what not. Its remapped from past 80k+ kms, have one of the most powerful and capable headlight setup, runs smoothly and pulls madly.
    aaaaaa.jpg

Glad I bought a Fiat, I still love it like anything and still maintain it with same passion. A visit to service center and even few hundred KMs run brand new Punto EVOs fails to make my Grande look outdated :)
    Proof anyone ?
    IMG_20160803_163329.jpg
    Reflections anyone ?? (clicked last month)
    20160829-IMG_20160829_115435.jpg

There is my never ending story with a Fiat Punto :)
  10. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

4ddb69877b663dedc0289b8dc59e5e8a.jpg

Maybe I wont be able to repeat this legacy ever!! Pretty even today. Outdated??? Naaaah.... Can understand why Fiat is sucking every bit of life from this great product :-D