1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

"PUNTO" Needs no intro !!

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by sunswape, Jul 29, 2012.

1. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

95k kms :) 5000kms to go for major milestone
    Btw it feels good to get spotted by a TFI fellow (wink at kunwar.g) :) IMG-20150315-WA0001.jpg
    Last edited: May 11, 2015
  2. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes, I get it. I had debadged my ride and shared with the Punto NCR whats app group that I plan to stick the European PUNTO badge under the fiat emblem. While that still didnt get done, someone who was in CHD clicked pic of your car and sent to me ( pinching me that I am not the first one to think about this ) . By the way you met the person who clicked this. The same guy who delivered the package to you from me :)
  3. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

Yup, I know it, you told me earlier too. And if Iam not wrong, he was there in the meet too (?)
    I wish we could have spent some more time that day. Its rare to meet someone who is equally passionate about FIAT.
    kunwar.g likes this.
  4. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

1lakh KMs and Still young as ever !!
  5. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Heartiest congratulations on reaching the golden milestone. The pic you attached to your earlier post is not opening properly, request you to reattach.
  6. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

Sorry for replying so late, did't checked inn from sometime. Pic is showing, anyways uploading another one :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 29, 2015 ---
    Recently car went through a clutch replacement. It was a great show by the clutch which went straight 1 lakh km and it was my own decision to get the clutch changed else it was running ok, leaving aside lil hard 1st and reverse gears, everything was alright. There was not even a slight clutch slipping issue. In the last service, mechanic told me that clutch would easily to some 15k kms more. Anyways, long story cut short, decided to get it changed before covering that 15k kms more. I was not getting good feeling whenever I used to slot 1st and reverse gear. I mean 1 lakh kms out of any clutch is enough. So decided to get it changed. Later it was a surprise to see the condition of clutch :-D Poor guy was in a bad bad state, see for yourself lol. 20150613_101407.jpg

Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
    abhinav_nani, varunrtr and ghodlur like this.
  7. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

Alive and kicking........... :) This Fiat refuse to get old :-D
    20150907_182059.jpg 20150907_182130.jpg
    jackharrisw, extr3mex, ASNM and 3 others like this.
  8. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

9. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Linea T-Jet
    One more beautiful addition to your already beautiful car @sunswape :)
    sunswape likes this.
  10. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

Thanks @pabhishek :) I still have so many things on the list to do with the car :-D This Fiat just keeps me fully engaged with it. Be it driving or modifying or adding, Fiat is a class of a car.
    pabhishek likes this.