1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

"PUNTO" Needs no intro !!

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by sunswape, Jul 29, 2012.

1. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

Hey thanks and nope I wont be going for black roof right now as I just want a clean look and always wanted to maintain that with every mod done. But in future I might get that done for the sake of it :-D But you are right, black roof will definitely look good now.
    Vishi likes this.
  2. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

A pic on completion of 85k kms :-D Also stopping masking number plate, its useless I guess.

GRANDE still rules the road even when it comes to looks.

3. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

Dayline headlight with quad Morimoto mini h1 6.0 setup seems tempting enough :)
    Watch this space
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2015
  4. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

A lil teaser (If anyone cares LoL)

Quad red eyed GRANDE :)
    Almost 10k+ lumens on road
    20150420_210921 - Copy.jpg
    pdash, magnan, kunwar.g and 2 others like this.
  5. magnan

magnan Amatore

Jaipur, Rajasthan
    Dear sunswape.
    Can you pm me your email as I badly need this projector setup you have done. I wish to discuss in details.
  6. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

Some output shots of the quad setup.
    How it was with FXR v3 projectors (one of best aftermarket projectors in market)

Now this was the stock Dayline low beam output with stock h1 halogen bulb. Pathetic is the only word. 20150318_224532.jpg

Now after putting 4300k HID in the same Dayline stock low beam projectors, much better seriously lacking width. 20150319_002037~01.jpg

Now this is what came out of quad setup. Insane wideness with constant output throughout the width.
    Low beam;

And even better High-beam. Illuminated whole neighborhood :-D Output consistent till the very end of the road, easily 500m till the end. 20150421_220653.jpg

Iam running one set with 5000k and one set with 4300k. Giving me amazing color output, its like best of both worlds. Made the setup fully capable. So no worries under rainy conditions too.

--- Double Post Merged, May 7, 2015 ---
    Unable to get rid of last repeated pic :-/
    --- Double Post Merged, May 7, 2015 ---
    A lil comparison of stock dayline low beam projector and quad low beam. HID kit is same.
    Same lane and same camera.
    Last edited: May 7, 2015
    magnan, varunrtr and kunwar.g like this.
  7. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Grande Punto 1.3
    Man, what would be the fate of the guy in the opposite lane when you are on high beam!! :eek:
  8. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Grande Punto 1.3
    Doubt if there will be need of high beam unless doing high speed on highway :) . The throw and spead of the low beam seems good enough for most situations.
  9. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

I have tried it out. Its insane, and if I dip lights a couple of time quickly, that what makes the matters even brutal for on-coming guy.But I simply avoid it, as it could prove fatal, its verrry blinding. But its definitely best way to teach a nice lesson to high beamers. I can literally see the guy sitting behind the wheel even through his high beam that too on the other lane of the road :-D
    --- Double Post Merged, May 8, 2015 ---
    Yup, high beam is strictly for highways that too if Iam sure that it wont be blinding others uselessly. They say, there comes more responsibilities with more power, so I need to be a lil cautious about the way I use the headlights.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 8, 2015 ---
    Also the cutoff is not showing much sharpness because I got the headlights laminated, to preserve them even better. Original cutoff sharpness is like this;
    .....while installation, and one set is working. MG-20150419-WA0035 - Copy.jpg
    Last edited: May 8, 2015
    magnan and varunrtr like this.
  10. sunswape

sunswape Regolare