1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto : My Highway Mile Muncher.

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by vtlreja2, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Deepak

Deepak Regolare

KA-30
    Bengaluru
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @vtlreja2 : u got a nice car buddy. car looks stunning! are u aiming for the fastest 50 trips in TFI ? :)
    well, did the front suspension making noise issue sorted out now? how is it fixed ?
    vtlreja2 likes this.
  2. vtlreja2

vtlreja2 Amatore

rajkot
    mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    hello folks, how u guys doing,
    ever since i bought punto life became like marathon run, but now it seems to be stable,
    now i have shifted to mumbai, and my car is barely used once a week:banghead:, even if i wish to use, cant find the proper roads like my gujarat. it feels like slowly dying enthusiast. way towards i view the car have changed, i became more practical now.
    in between i did two more trips to rajkot ie trip no. 27 & 28, drove whole night, 8pm to 8 am, no issues so far even with stock halogens,
    and the half trip as now i shifted here, so wont count half trip. summing up to 28 trips so far.
    one thing, the baby got covered parking in mumbai.

issues : car makes some squeaking noise from the left window, some sort of suspension mount is making bit noise, clutch feels bit more jerky (dont know whether i feel or it is ), and jerk is felt while i shift to reverse, all i think its general issue with many cars so no need to worry about, car feels bit lazy too, may be due to lack of shell fuel here, from front left side underbelly scraps on bumps, may be it would be mud flap. car pulls to left and steering is align abit to right.

well i am still happy with my car, it just need some extra care and lookout. right now not in mood to fix any issue, feeling home sick,

thanks

vicky.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 20, 2015 ---
    thanks buddy,

haha, right bro, i could have make the record of fasted 50 trips on tfi, but now the marathon has been stopped, but dont know when it will start again, thanks for the suggestion though, and once i will surely take her to delhi-punjab-amritsar, 2k kms flat one side,
    and regarding that suspension , there were some bolts in the connecting rod, which were loose, it was tightened at FASS rajkot only.
    thanks
    Last edited: May 20, 2015
    prabhjot and Deepak like this.
  3. vtlreja2

vtlreja2 Amatore

rajkot
    mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    hello folks, hope u doing well,
    well the punto going strongly, did one more trip of total 3k kms, kalyan-udaipur-kota-rajkot-kalyan, odo stands on 28.5k kms, overall mileage 18.4, replaced horn to minda trumplets, will be getting car serviced at rajkot fass only as will be going soon !!!
    till then do enjoy some edited pics .....

PicsArt_1432755571576.jpg

PicsArt_1432836509014.jpg

PicsArt_1436938600171.jpg

PicsArt_1432837011474.jpg

PicsArt_1432837141196.jpg

PicsArt_1432843029718.jpg

PicsArt_1436938178691.jpg

PicsArt_1432730729174.jpg
    Deepak, Turbothinghy and harryaviator like this.
  4. harryaviator

harryaviator Regolare

kochi
    kochi
    Linea 1.3
    still looking as awesome as on the first day
    vtlreja2 likes this.
  5. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @vtlreja2 : Nice pics bro. Your Punto looks well maintained :)
    vtlreja2 likes this.
  6. rajeev_pillai

rajeev_pillai Regolare

Mumbai
    Kochi, Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.2
    So you have added two aux lamps? please share the details and pics

Rajeev
    vtlreja2 likes this.
  7. vtlreja2

vtlreja2 Amatore

rajkot
    mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    :happy:
    yes, thanks for your appreciation

indeed, thanks for your kind words bro,

well, those were taiwanese brand lamps, available locally at cheap rate, though fitted and removed as they were useless, lamps cost 500, wire for 400, switch and relay 300, installation 1100 bucks, though total waste of money.

IMG_20150714_153712.jpg
  8. vtlreja2

vtlreja2 Amatore

rajkot
    mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    IMG_20150824_180753_mr1440432786363.jpg hello members,
    car clocked 31k kms,
    did mumbai-rajkot-mumbai again, total 30 trips so far,
    got serviced at pride fiat, front suspension elastic pad was replaced, though they charged 1565/- extra for it, doesn't it came in warranty, ?
    opted for wurth fully synthic engine oil, oil flushed and added additive too

IMG_20150821_193604.jpg

IMG_20150821_193612.jpg
    Deepak likes this.
  9. Deepak

Deepak Regolare

KA-30
    Bengaluru
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
  10. vtlreja2

vtlreja2 Amatore

rajkot
    mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks @Deepak,
    I mailed FCA officials and mangesh regarding this, and got a call from pride fiat to get back your refund,
    Well I doubted at that time only that it may come under warranty, asked sa the same, he said Saar isme warranty nahi hota, as its depending on usage..
    I think fiat officials should be well informed that what and how their dealers are treating to their customers..

Regards,
    Vicky