1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto - Music System query

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by kartik tomar, Apr 4, 2014.

1. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    That's the key in ICE, you always like it the first time you hear. But over the period of time these can be tiring to ears. Another rule in ICE is you never sit in a car with better ICE, you are wallet will only go thinner.
  2. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    ICE and Wallet are inversely proportional. Got hold of another person for ICE setup as well. PM me if anyone is interested to get setup done by that person.
  3. Crazy Fiatian

Crazy Fiatian Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Very true teky, that's the reason I said like

My friend after installed his 2.25L+ setup showed us the demo, within 5 mins, I told him like "Machan - Konjam sound ah kami panaen (Dude - Please reduce the volume)" he saw me like :hit , but he too agreed that he can't hear it for long

For Car audio setup, my suggestion is to

(i) Have good branded head unit with Component speakers in front door and Coaxial speakers in rear door, hear it for some time if you are not happy proceed below

(ii) Dampening the door, hear it for some time if you are not happy proceed below

(iii) Put amplifier to power the speakers, still not happy, stop the bug here don't go further :) try/learn to live with it.

Save your boot/battery/fuel, above all it's our hard earned Money.
  4. kartik tomar

kartik tomar

Dehradun
    Thankyou everybody for your precious advice.
    though now what I would like to know is there a two din system available for fiat Punto which can be synced with steering mounted controls..!!
  5. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    The Music system slot on Punto is 1 DIN, 2 DIN cannot be installed without modifications to the console area.

Check this out. There are a few bad installations in the previous page on that same thread which you might want to check out too.
  6. motorheader

motorheader

CHENNAI
    Hello Karthik any updates on the upgrade mate?