1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto Multijet Emotion Pk Speakers

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by pradeep.ttrb, Jun 29, 2011.

1. pradeep.ttrb

pradeep.ttrb

Hi All

This is Pradeep,I am very much excited to become the member of this group after reading most of the Forums.

I have recently bought Punto Multijet Emotion Pk,I am very much satisfied with this car.I have been waiting to own this car since its launch Finally I became the proud owner of this beauty.

Now I have plans of upgrading my speakers of the car to the best available configuration.So kindly suggest me if I change the speakers will it effects car warrenty.I basically have the following questions in my mind Please help in me in this regard

1) Is it good Idea to remove the factory fitted door pads for fixing new speakers(any sound after remving and fix them back)

2) Which speakers best suits for the System

3) I stay in Hyderabad ,Please suggest me good accessories shop who can fit the speakers professionally

Thanks & Bets Regards
    Pradeep TTRB
  2. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    first and foremost congrats.

Firstly pls mention what budget have you decided upon to buy the speakers
    coming to your queries
    1. Certainly is a good idea if incase you feel that the stock speakers are insufficient for your music taste. If done correctly there should be no rattling or squeaks from the door pads
    2.Completely depends up on your taste for music and your hearing habits. Best is to try and audition as many as possible and then decide.
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Pradeep cogratulations for new car. Please share photos of your car.

Yes go ahead with ICING of your car.

Hyderabad members will help you for good accessory shop
  4. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    Hi.. congrats for your new car & welcome to the club. Do share pics and your ownership report.

Check out the In Car Entertainment section on the forum, there are loads of options for you to choose from... :)
    Happy ICEing...
  5. Pradeep.ttrb i think playing around with the OEM ICE disables the blue&me option.I am not much into loud music and hardly listen to music,so better ask the guys at the dealership to confirm the same:)
  6. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    As long as you don't fiddle with the head unit, all the options like blue and me and steering control stay as and how they were
  7. pradeep.ttrb

pradeep.ttrb

Hi

Thanks for you,

I am ready to spend from 15k to 25k for the speakers.
    I visited one of the accessory shop here in hyderabad they are suggesting me Polk audio speakers.

Please suggest me the best configuration for speakers other than Polk Audio speakers.

Thanks & Best Regards
    Pradeep TTRB
  8. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    At that budget you can look at brands like rainbow and ID, they give you the maximum value for your buck and rest is upto you first audition them and then decide. One major issue with Polk audio is that they change there dealers every 6 months or so and at the time of need you notice the dealer has changed, which causes alot of trouble in aftersales. Rest is all your call
  9. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Pradeep,

Congrats on your new car.

In case you have not done so, please go through my thread on "ICE considerations". Should help you in your decision making.

Regards
    Johnny