1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto Modifications

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by gaur4v, Sep 29, 2010.

1. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    @kedarbendre, dont worry mate, as long as u like it its all well and good :)
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Yes ansal. I liked it so I ordered it for me. I dont wanted traditional spoiler for my car.
    Thank yo so much for your support.
  3. arka_prava

arka_prava

Kolkota
    :wow do u know if the spoiler if available in india? if yes then where? or can it be shiped india by net?..pipde
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    @arka prava what kind of spoiler you are looking for.

If you are looking for spoiler contact Ravi from Mumbai at 98196441444.

Motorsounds ( Car Audio Customs)
    Address
    1) Hwg 19/1, 1-C, Juhu Gazdhar Bandh, S.D. Patil Road, Santacruz (W), Mumbai 54.
    2) A-7, Mitradham, Nahur Road, Sarvodaya Nagar, Mulund (W), Mumbai 80. ( 25688512)

Inform him that you are a member of Team Fiat India may be he will give you discount. ::O
  5. arka_prava

arka_prava

Kolkota
    but i reside in kolkata? Will he be able to send it? And i would like the carbon fibre one
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    hhhhmmm I dont have any idea about it arka_prava. I met this guy on 3rd Dec 10 at FIAT Factory visit.
    Its better to talk to him. I think he will clear all your doubts. He has catlog for the designs of the spoiler ask him to email that to you.
  7. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    Hi Anand,

Fantastic mods you have done for the GP. I personally like EB & ER color on GP and BNW on Linea.

All modifications are giving uplift to the looks, especially the carbon fibre on the RED color simply superb. Did you happen to get those alloys which you had posted ?

I was just thinking does the tuning kit affect the engine over a period of time ? How many miles you have run with the kit ?

Thanks
    Vasu
  8. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    @Vasu Thanks friend. The wheels in the picture posted are available. but I am looking for total carbon fiber wheels. There are a few but i did not like the design. So still trying to lay my hands on something really nice and attractive. regrading the tuning kit, I am not sure about the engine. I dont think it should effect the engine as lot of cars have them. And coming to mine, I clocked around 5k with the kit on. Did not find any hassles till date. Touch wood.
  9. arka_prava

arka_prava

Kolkota
  10. willsmorke

willsmorke

USA
    I also do mod my punto. sting aerials look pretty tacky so it advantage not bother but at the end of the day its your own preference. I have my windows done with the film not had any negative feedback so far.