1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto Modifications

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by gaur4v, Sep 29, 2010.

1. gagi_vid

gagi_vid

Belgaum
    loll :cry: when you go to uk will you bring me?? :confused
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Vighnesh sorry for the delayed response.

By the way I am still waiting for the Spoiler. :A . On Saturday ( Hope So ) it will be delievered in Pune. Once I get it I will upload the pics.

Dealer committed me to deliever the Spoiler within 7 days & now its more than 2 weeks it not yet came to the Dealer. :hit

I am not aware the of Make of that spoiler however dealer told me that its speacially made for Punto. :car
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Here my cars pics with spoiler. Some may like & some may not like. Have a look. :)

[attachment=4:22ohnbxr]Photo-0008.jpg[/attachment:22ohnbxr]
    [attachment=3:22ohnbxr]Photo-0005.jpg[/attachment:22ohnbxr]
    [attachment=2:22ohnbxr]Photo-0004.jpg[/attachment:22ohnbxr]
    [attachment=1:22ohnbxr]Photo-0009.jpg[/attachment:22ohnbxr]
    [attachment=0:22ohnbxr]Photo-0010 (1).jpg[/attachment:22ohnbxr]

Photo-0005.jpg

Photo-0008.jpg

Photo-0004.jpg

Photo-0009.jpg

Photo-0010 (1).jpg
  4. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    hey kedar, congrats for getting the spoiler. Hope ur having fun flaunting ur new posession.
    It looks good from the back but somehow the side profile din appeal to me. But overall its good. Im sure the Pictures dont do justice, it would look different in person. Did you see any other designs as well??
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Yes I had a look of other designs also. I wanted to increase the height of the car from back so I opted this design. Will upload few good pics. These pics are from Service Center.
  6. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Why do you wanted to increase the height of the car from back? Was it for looks or for some other reason?

On a funny note, you are requested to answer a question asked by my younger one (4years old), since i coudn't, here it goes
    "Why does this car has a long handle at the rear top of the car"
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    This is just for the looks. No answer for that question.
  8. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    lolz, ya many times we dont have answers to kids wit :D
    Could you kindly share the cost involved and would it hamper opening up of the boot. Also where any holes made on existing ones or its a clipon type?
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Yes its clip on type as I dont wanted any holes to my car. Total cost Rs. 2400. First picture says it its not hampering opening up of boot, you can also have a look of clips in that.
  10. well i am sorry but the spoiler doesnt looks good to me .
    did you have a look at the fiats orignal spoiler it looks faar more good than this