1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto Modifications

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by gaur4v, Sep 29, 2010.

1. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    @arishi I personally did not like the angel eyes. I had seen them. after looking at both, i liked the DRLs more than angel eyes. regarding fitment, it precisely fits on our punto. but you need to make a little changes to wiring as the adapter which comes with these lights do not go into the adapter our puntos have. let me know once you get them. i will surely tell you how to go about the connections.
  2. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

I must say, You car is one of the highly modified Punto on our Forum. Hey can you share more details on "diesel express tuning kit". Any specific brand Also I really loved those carbon fiber ORVMs and Fog lamp holders, they are looking awesome!

I came across http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e1105...em=140464713605&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:GB:1123.

I hope they can ship it to India.

And hey, COST....tell us how much does it hit on your pocket ;)
  3. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

4. :wow great man. "Awesome" in one word..
  5. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    @grandeur thats great research buddy. i saw those headlights in uk. not very impressive in flesh. regarding the tuning kit, its a must have for 90 GBP. you can visit www.dieselexpress.co.uk and regarding the hole, not much totally abt 45k. stanley was complimentary and also carbon fiber. i only paid for the tyres, rims, headlights and tuning kit.
    @vinay thnks so much my friend
  6. rsujir

rsujir

Mumbai
    Neat job.. ::T
  7. nskumar

nskumar

COIMBATORE
    hi anand..happy to see the modifications u have done to the italian beauty.this is the best modded punto in India..even the fiat guys will be jealous to see it..wish i do the same to my own..but on a latter date.one Q?is it possible to order the DRL unit thro net?which site?

8. GP 75 BHP comes with Fiat C510 gear box which can at max take 210Nm torque,252 Nm may harm it than doing any good.

-Sat
  9. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    @sat thanks for the info buddy. i will surely get that checked.
  10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    anand it looks fantastic. This is for headlight what about the tail lights. Still they are stock? Can you please let me know about the stickers which are near to the fog lights. I want to put those stickers to my Punto. Please let me know abt the those stickers. From where can I order or should get those stickers from Local Car Accessories shop at Pune.