1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto Modifications

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by gaur4v, Sep 29, 2010.

1. :wow :wow looks :cool :cool :up :up . Are those the Angel Eye Projectors you get from Ebay UK? How much did it cost you? And what about the installation?
  2. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

I remember we discussed about these DRL headlamps some time before on our forum. Good to see have it on your car. Do post some Video of it. Two quick questions, buddy!

How effective it is in night?
    And a million dollar question: how much it costed you??? ;)

Cheers!
  3. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    @nskumar Thnx buddy. I got them from london
    @arun1100 Thnx friend
  4. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    @arishi they are not angel eyes. they are DRLs like in audi's. Installation is actually plug and play. But the plug which comes with it does not fit to our punto headlight plug. I removed the plug from stock headlight and fitted it to these and thats it. and made a direct connection to the led's so that they are ON the moment ignition is switched ON. no need to turn on the parking switch. I bought them myself from london. costed me about 109 GBP.
    @grandeur thnx buddy. Sure, i will post some videos. costed about 109 GBP + INR 1260 as customs duty. They are pretty good for night driving. they have focus adjustment. so did a small fine tuning for the light beam to suit our roads. I also changed the bulbs which came with it. changed low beam and fog to HID and hi beam to philips diamond vision H1 bulbs. Both the low and hi beam bulbs are H1 in these.
  5. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Cool, that's pretty interesting. Will look forward for the Video. I'm sure GP must be looking stunning with those lights not only in dark but must be giving a strong appearance during days!
  6. mescotc

mescotc Amatore

Boisar , Tarapur
    Looks cool man.
    BTW , Is it a Original equipment from UK , supplied by Fiat ?

Atul
  7. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    @grandeur yeah my friend. it looks stunning during the day with the DRLs. getting stares every where.
    @atul thanks bro. they are not from fiat. few stores sell these in uk. getting LED tail-lights too in some time.
  8. Thanks! for the correction bro.. these surely look great. I was planning to get these but was not sure if they will fit well on the Indian Punto, since the front bumper and rear bumper are trimmed a little in India for the Excise benefits. But now next trip to UK I am surely going to get these projectors (I still will keep on hunting for the angel eyes). Looking forward for more media uploads from you for this mod.
  9. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    I also fitted the punto with diesel express tuning kit and when we checked it, the stock bhp of 75 has gone to 97 bhp and torque from 190 to 252. a 90bhp punto was left way behind in a drag. It is fantastic to drive now. I always felt lack of power with punto. but now, it is wow. And also a tank ful is giving me 744kms.
    [attachment=0:312x29ku]Punto Diesel Express.jpg[/attachment:312x29ku]

Punto Diesel Express.jpg
  10. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    I also have carbon fiber ORVMs and Fog lamp holders. Gives a totally new look.i have stanley seats. Comments are most welcome.

[attachment=3:sobs19h5]Punto carbon Fiber ORVM.jpg[/attachment:sobs19h5]
    [attachment=2:sobs19h5]Punto Carbon Fog Lamp Holder.jpg[/attachment:sobs19h5]
    [attachment=1:sobs19h5]Punto Backseat Stanley.jpg[/attachment:sobs19h5]
    [attachment=0:sobs19h5]Punto whole.jpg[/attachment:sobs19h5]

Punto carbon Fiber ORVM.jpg

Punto Carbon Fog Lamp Holder.jpg

Punto Backseat Stanley.jpg

Punto whole.jpg
    3 people like this.