1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto Modifications

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by gaur4v, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Hi Anand,

Thanks for posting those pictures, was looking for the modified punto and the photos made me end the search for what I was looking...
    ]
    cheers,
    Ashok
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    @ Ashok did you look at the carbon fibre spoiler of Anand's car. Is it possible to get that kind of spoiler. Is it available at your end. Please reply.

The spoiler has clips to fit it. It has good design.
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2011
  3. Fiatfanboy

Fiatfanboy

Mumbai
    @kedarbendre
    Hey buddy.. Nice ride...
    I particularly like the chrome strips that you have added. Can u please tell me where you got those from.....?
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2011
  4. Fiatfanboy

Fiatfanboy

Mumbai
    I want those chrome strips too..

Hey buddy.. Nice ride...
    I particularly like the chrome strips that you have added. Can u please tell me where you got those from.....?
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    @ fiatfanboy

I got it from the local accessory shop. It costed me near about Rs. 550. If you are in Pune then go to the The Car Art at Chinchwad, near House of Laptop. They have lots of stuff with them. If you want original Linea Chrome strips then it is also available in Pandit Auto but the price is tooooo high. Rs.22000.
  6. Hi Kedar,

I've ordered the same kind of spoiler, and yes we need to get the carbon done as we would not be getting in the carbon color..I've heard from few of my friends that we indeed will get carbon fibre spoiler like the one which Anand has, will check and let you know.

regards,
    Ashok
  7. naikrd

naikrd Timido

BAngalore
    Hi, It looks awsome where you buy it?
  8. sushilbiddu

sushilbiddu

Karnal
    I have installed Pioneer Bass Tube and Amp. Now I realized that it is too much, but if talking about BASS then its overwhelming.
  9. plz plz tell me where u gt these.. i also wanna put it n my punto.. how much does it costs ?? im n kolkata.. plz tell me.. thaanx
  10. venkatswamy

venkatswamy Timido

coimbatore
    iwant to change my tyres from 175/70/R14 to 185/70/R14 or 185/65/R14 which one is right and better