1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto MJD - Suspension Noise

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by uday, Jun 30, 2014.

1. uday

uday Timido

Pune
    Hi

I own a May 12 Punto Dynamic - MJD. I had noted major suspension in my car which was noted during 3rd service (at the end of 2nd yr). The problem was rectified with change of front shock absorber and rear suspension coil spring. Just as I took car back from service center, within 7 days I found same noise coming from another front side which I immediately reported to service center which was again rectified by changing some parts.

I'm really worried for the suspension quality of the vehicle as the car has completed just 2 years with mileage of 24 K. I drive in and around Pune city where road condition is also good.

Is this is a common issue? Need your expert opinion on the suspension issue.

Thanx
  2. me_at_fiat

me_at_fiat Regolare

Mumbai, Pune
    dont worry buddy be assured!!! we have so many fiats around doing high no of kms without any problem to suspension set up. And as far as i understand if you are backed up by FIAT warranty you dont have to worry about. :)