1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto mjd required urgently - top end model only

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by Rocky Raikkonen, Aug 16, 2013.

1. Rocky Raikkonen

Rocky Raikkonen Novizio

Bangalore
    J P Nagar
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Guys, looking for a punto mjd top end urgently. Seeking your help, hope i get at the earliest.
    Also, there is one 2010, 76 PS, 33000 kms done which i inspected yesterday. Tyres need replacement and the front bonnet and the rhs front door has been repainted for some minor accident. Otherwise, the car seems to be ok. What price do you think is a good bargain keeping in mind the offers given for the new car now. He says, insurance is gettin lapsed this 22nd. Pls advice.
  2. 4.5 to 5l is a good price.
    Get the car checked in service centre and get proper service history of the car.
    Keep in mind you need to spend atleast 40k(battery+tyres+insurance+name change) top of the price you pay for the car.
    Btw which state registration is the car?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  3. Venkat Y

Venkat Y Novizio

Bangalore
    If u are from Bangalore ring me @ 9739555111, There is one 2010 EmotionPk 25K clocked one for sale !!
  4. gautham

gautham Novizio

Coimbatore
    There is an MJD Punto emotion pk ~ 40K done Tuscan wine, Single owner Dr owned in Pondicherry. Please let me know if you're interested. This is my friend's in-law's car.
  5. johndealmeida

johndealmeida

Mumbai
    I am planning to sell my Nov 2010 Grande Punto 90HP in excellent condition. If interested call me on 9920842224. I am based in Vashi, Navi-Mumbai.
  6. Abhi_abarth

Abhi_abarth Timido

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    I wish you were in Hyderabad buddy. Would have grabbed it ASAP
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    How much it costs on state to state transfer ?
  8. Dude why dont you just buy an inter state car if it fits your budget, drive it down get it registered..
    Honestly you will get a lot of options this way...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  9. sankarbhs

sankarbhs Timido

hyderabad
    I bought my Fiat Punto MJD 2009 Oct model Emotion Pack car for 4.15L in Hyd. After that, my friend bought another fiat punto emotion pack MJD 2010 model for 4.3L
    Both the cars were taken to FASS for service history and test drive by the mechanics. We also got the details about the amount we have to spend immediately after buying.
    If one wants to keep the things simple, better buy a vehicle from the same city. Otherwise, you will have to spend time on registration, insurance transfers. Also it would be better if you have a FIAT ASS in your city.
  10. Rocky Raikkonen

Rocky Raikkonen Novizio

Bangalore
    J P Nagar
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Hi gautham, thanks for the post, but im sorry as i dont like that colour.
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2013