1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

PUNTO MJD Epk

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Dieselhead, Jun 9, 2011.

1. Mileage update

The car has done barely around 800 kms and the average is around 17kmpl in the city and 19kmpl on highways,in these 22 days.The monsoon has brought in a cold breeze but at the same time makes your car dirty.This is the reason i am not able to take the car for a ride and am compelled to use the motorcycle.:mad:
    WILL BE BACK WITH THE THOUSAND KM'S REVIEW IN A SHORT TIME.:p
  2. Some more pics

Polished the car to give it a gleaming finish and fitted the new kagu 3d floor mats by hottracks.it costed 4.8k but is worth it.:D
    Polished the logo with jewellers rouge and gave the interior vinyls 'n' leathers a polish.

DSC02696.jpg

DSC02690.jpg

DSC02691.jpg

DSC02692.jpg

DSC02693.jpg

DSC02700.jpg

DSC02681.jpg

DSC02680.jpg
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2011
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Awesome dude. Although i'm not a fan of a shiny dashboard , but good to see the effort you're putting in to keep your baby shining and smiling.

Is that a 'blue and me' sticker on the rear window?
  4. Thanks gurjinder.the sticker is very much a blue and me one.
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2011
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Thats unique. I thought FIAT ceased to give these stickers on new cars long time back.

And i reckon you'll easily get more kmpl on the highway. When i first took our Linea MJD on the highway, it had around 510kms on the Odo , and it returned 24kmpl for the 170km highway drive.
  6. running with a blown RHS headlight assembly turn indicator:mad:
    Should i get it done immediately or during the first service? My odo is miles away from the first service.:eek:
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2011
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Where did you get those floor mats. Looks good.
  8. From Hottracks outlet,victoria cross,bangalore.got it delivered within 7 days through courier.Its fabricated by HOTTRACKS,they call it 3D KAGU MATS.
    These are 100% waterproof,washeable and really look uber cool.
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    How much you paid for that? ( Including courier charges )
  10. The mats costed-Rs.4800
    courier charges(DTDC)-Rs.720
    total-Rs.5520