1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto MJD Emotion Pack BNW

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by mahen.jnk, Aug 1, 2011.

1. bak

bak Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats, happy motoring, munch the miles with the beauty.
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Nothing to worry Mahen. I was also experienced the same thing in my 90HP Punto.

Reset the odo timely to get accurate mileage. Now I am getting 14.5-15 kmpl in city with 100% AC on ( Temp set on 22)
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Mahen congrats. BNW looks great. Yes, the kids look cute. Are they twins?

The one who finished his share is just like me. Quickly finish yours and then get some from your brother as well. :lol: Just kidding.

Regarding FE, don't worry. FE will improve after clocking some miles. FE will be low for the first 1000kms. You will learn to drive for better FE as well. Just make sure that you don't drive at low RPMs. Keep between 1600-2500rpm and keep varying the RPMs if driving on highways.
  4. mahen.jnk

mahen.jnk Novizio

Hyderabad
    Yes PS. They are twins.

-M
  5. mahen.jnk

mahen.jnk Novizio

Hyderabad
    ..struggled little bit this morning with B&M. Phone voice quality was very poor with lot of unbearable noises. I terminated the BT connection and tried to connect again; repeated this several time but it always failed to connect. I then tried with different phones; Samsung Monte and Nokia 5230 apart from Blackberry 8520. None of them discovered B&M. Have tried resetting phones, deleting user data from B&M but couldn't succeed. As a last resort before taking the car to SC I did a hard reset by disconnecting the battery -ve terminal for about a minute. It started working like a charm......