1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

PUNTO MJD Black Emotion Alloys

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by arjunr, Jun 1, 2011.

1. arjunr

arjunr Amatore

Bangalore
    Guys,

I`m planning to change my stock 14 " wheels in MJD Emotion to 15" and Alloy wheels . I did quite a bit of shop hopping in Bangalore . Most of them have 100 PCD and suggest using a spacer to fix . Not many options for 98 PCD which Punto has . I saw T BHP , Team fiat for some suggestions and some are quite good . Any suggestions on good places to check out for Some alloys.

I checked out some Yokohoma tyres but the shop guys say michelin or even Bridgestone is good . I wonder why nobody suggested MRF or JK Tyres ? Are the foreign brands cheaper ?

Typically what is the life of the tyres .. I have done 16k already . I think I will only get scrap price for my tyres ..

I have a black Punto . So is Silver a good colour or white ?

Looking forward to hearing from the experts.;)
  2. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
  3. gods-envy

gods-envy

Bangalore
    Arjun,
    1. Stick to the PCD.
    I recently picked up 98/100 pcd alloys (from AVA) from J.C Road. check the design of my alloys which I just picked up last week. I know 98 PCD alloys are hard to find, but it's worth the wait.

2. Don't go for Yokohoma. go for BS or Apollo.

3. Stock tyres can run upto 40. Mine has passed 35 and the grip is still good. I might change them sooner or later. And, yes you will only get scrap price for your 16k driven tyres.

IMG_9971-1.JPG
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3