1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto MJD Active Tyre replacement.

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by samurai, Jul 5, 2014.

1. samurai

samurai Timido

chennai
    Hi,

My Punto MJD active is 8 months old and done with 20k KMs. Cabin noise is very high for which i registered complaint in FIAT. The complaint was addressed by RAMKAY fiat chennai. They are saying that Noise is due to Tyre and engine is fine. They want me to change the tyre (Sales advisor told that abnormal tyres) and ask me to pay 50 % for any brands. I already faced Left pulling issue, During that time i changed my JK OEM tyre two during 1500 Km and two on 5k Kms. They didnt charge for that. Please give me some suggestion. Is it ok to Pay 50 %. If so which brand i can opt for.

TIA !!
    2 people like this.
  2. Jagan Mohan Reddy

Jagan Mohan Reddy Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    Opt For Good Year (or) Michelin Tyre ...:)
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Samurai, you have driven 20,000Km and 50% is a very genuine offer. There are lots of tyres and it all depends upon your priorities. If road noise is your main issue then opt for Michelins.
  4. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    thats a damn good deal... if i were you , i would grab this oppurtunity for this... a member here changed the tire n i could observe a world of change in his car, also his allignment issue got sorted out, which was primarily because of the JK tires... unfortunately mine is out of warranty eventhough i also have run only similar kms.. i wish i can also get a deal like this :D
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2014
  5. krismask

krismask Amatore

Chennai
    Hi Vinod, grab the 50% offer. The tyres seems to be the culprit..the pulling issue re surfaced for me too and am on the same boat too
  6. Jagan Mohan Reddy

Jagan Mohan Reddy Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    thats a damn good deal... if i were you , i would grab this oppurtunity for this... a member here changed the tire n i could observe a world of change in his car, also his allignment issue got sorted out, which was primarily because of the JK tires... unfortunately mine is out of warranty eventhough i also have run only similar kms.. i wish i can also get a deal like this :grin:
  7. samurai

samurai Timido

chennai
    Thank You All !!

I asked for Bridgestone. They will confirm once they checked their stock. Is Bridgestone good choice or i need to think over anyother brand ??