1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

PUNTO MJD 1.3 Spare parts

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by Surya, Aug 31, 2012.

1. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    ---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

[/COLOR]Following are the items till now i have searched for :
    1. Punto Front headlamps (Right) - this i could get it in Prerana (Peenya branch) at last after searching few weeks back
    2. Punto Fog lamps
    3. Door sill plates
    4. Screws for the bumper cover, covers above the tyre (some are missing )
    5. rubber caps to hold the holes in the boot,below the back seat, dickey area (this was misplaced during the car cover fitting once, and during the parking sensor fitting) (i fear will get them again)
    6. plastic covering which holds the back pillar left side on top of the rear seat.

I will visit the lalbagh Concorde this week and check out .. thx surya
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2012
  2. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    Surya Where do u stay?
    B4 going to TASS give call to the below no, its direct no to spares dept Concorde diary circle. If any part not available there, ask them if its avail at Mysore rd. They can check the system and let u knw.

Actually forgot, when u cal they won't provide any info instead they will ask to check with respective SA.
    You tell them u had come last week but spares Wer not avail so informed to cal and check b4 coming to TASS.

Spares: 08066678172

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  3. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    ^^ whenever i have called and enquired, they have always provided the information after checking!!
  4. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    The contact no. works well they give information about the parts, even at the counter at Concorde, i have the prerana no. also the guy responds well but after confirming when i went there the Sc denied that the parts are not there when i told i called and checked he replied that parts are not sold and most of them go for body workshop and not given as retail, i could get few parts from Concorde at least ..

Thx..Surya