1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto MJ Active ER.

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by samurai, Oct 14, 2013.

1. samurai

samurai Timido

chennai
    Hi Guys,

Anyone Booked Punto MJ Active ER in CHENNAI. Please let me know the Offers and on-road Price.
    I am Planning to book this week.

TIA !!
  2. krismask

krismask Amatore

Chennai
    I have booked Punto Petrol Dynamic in August but delayed delivery for financial reasons. But now planning to book Punto MJD Active instead of Petrol. So I will be changing my booking to Punto MJD Active in next few days and planning for delivery around end of this month. I am not sure if you inquired with Ramkay or RDC. The OTR price can be freezed between 5.60-5.70 in Chennai after negotiations. Another TFI member from Chennai is joining me to negotiate with RDC next week. During my negotations in August RDC were able to offer better price than RAMKAY. Ramkay is just one KM from my house, yet I decided to take it with RDC because of the offer.

If you wish to join us for negotiations with RDC, please do PM me. Together, we should be able to get better Price.
  3. samurai

samurai Timido

chennai
    Hi Kris,

Ramkay quotes 6.30 L on road. How much it differs from RDC. If the sum is good, i am ready to join. Thanks for the info :)
  4. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Whats does ER stand for in the OP for Punto Active?
  5. krismask

krismask Amatore

Chennai
    'Erotic Red' is what I believe :)
  6. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    :evilsmile:evilsmile

I get it - Exotic Red.:uh
    1 person likes this.
  7. krismask

krismask Amatore

Chennai
    Sorry, that was an typo :(
  8. aashish_19

aashish_19 Amatore

Noida
    Grande Punto 1.2
    how can it be typo .. R and X are far away on keyboard.. :roll:

neways.. kidding :-D
    1 person likes this.
  9. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Lol. If Fiat names the color that way, probably more cars would have sold. :D