1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto/linea after market logos/emblems are here.....

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by varoon9999, Jul 23, 2011.

1. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    you get in Bombay too in Kava Motors, opera house the original Logos and most of the spares parts of Linea and Punto almost half the price.the spares are original and look the same in quality.
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Shashank thanks for handing over me Punto emblem. I pasted P badge on extreme left corner of the dashboard & I pasted with the help of Fevi Quick.
  3. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    hi shashank and other guys who got the emblems,

can someone please get me the alloy wheel logo. i am not getting it anywhere in pune. whats the cost of the alloy wheel logo and original rear logo in the market?
  4. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    When I lost & then bought my Linea's Alloy Wheel logo 2 years back, the cost of about Rs. 295/-. It was readily available at Wasan Motors, Kandivali. If I happen to go there, I'll try getting one for you.
    1 person likes this.
  5. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Thanks a lot Amit, when i asked for the alloy logo here in pune they gave me a strange look like " Alloy ka bhi guma diya, ab khud bhugoto "
  6. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Amit,

Have you tried to get Alloy wheel logo from KAVA ?
  7. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    yap try from kava they might have it
  8. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    What thanks brother.... If you need anything else from Delhi do let me know... Will be in Pune in feb...
  9. v_ram

v_ram

Bangalore
    Hello guys , I have 2 FIAT logos , if any one in bangalore needs it , please let me know. I will give them for free. ;):-D
    Thanks a lot for the help varoon9999 .
  10. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Chennai
    Hi Ram,

I am need bro. I from chennai and i will bear the shipping charges. Pls pm me the details.