1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto/linea after market logos/emblems are here.....

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by varoon9999, Jul 23, 2011.

1. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    month ago i found that my EMOTION logo had loosened its company with "I".it has become EMOTON now.

It was not at all looking good with emoton on the back. inquired from service center about the price which was 350+taxes.i decided to go for one but fortunately it wasn't there at that time.i was just in need of "I" to make my emotion family happy again.

last week i was at kashmiri gate in search of emotion logo. couldn't get it,no body had fiat emblems,some fellows simply refused when i asked for fiat logos.

for a week i was thinking which other car has the same fonts in their's emblem...none...

then i saw a swift dezire....that "i" in dezire is almost the same size as ours emotion..

decided to buy one after market dezire logo and fix the "I" in my emotion.this morning again i was there near to kashmiri gate and again searched for the fiat emblems and luckily i got it.one shop fellow just had only LINEA & PUNTO...no other add ons...

then i went to other monogram fellow,he had complete set and i was like woow.....

complete set consists of two fiat badges front n rear,one punto ,one emotion.price i paid was 400/- for complete set...

50/- just for punto..

1 person likes this.
  2. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Great find Sir !!!

Could u also search for some Abarth , essesse etc. logos too ? U might find them @Kashmiri Gate !!
    1 person likes this.
  3. Viny

Viny Esperto

Awesome cheap, i paid 650 for just single rear fiat logo :(
    Share the contact details, might come handy to many.
  4. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Dilip 22ji...no they dont keep all those abarth logos...they just keep common brands........

@viny 22ji... these logos are great replicas but looks like they gonna get fade soon with the heat/sun...am just using "I" and punto(on dashboard)

for front n rear badges would prefer originals anyday.

as per the shop fellow punto and skoda's logo are expensive one..

rest maruti Hyundai logos you get for 30-50/- for complete set...dirt cheap...

@yashik 22ji...i inquired about 90hp,he said he will get back to me if he gets it....

V.K Motors 857,tilak gali,kshmiri gate,gurunanak marg,new delhi 110006...vikas 9811336777

as i was talking to the fellow,he said you can get any name on the emblem but condition is you have to order minimum 500 pieces.they have to make a new dye for the logos..

how about getting "TEAM FIAT INDIA "logo for our all members-cars????? its just a thought if all of us agree upon this...

i wish i could get "22ji" on the monogram...."22Ji" ha ha ha ha....
    2 people like this.
  5. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Finally, FIAT getting some badge value eh? :)

Thanks buddy. I really want it desperately. I am willing to buy the original one from FIAT as well. But the TASC here does not know the part number.

Maybe one has to pull a side business for selling the spare 499 logos after getting the desired logo custom made. :p PJ.

HaHaHaHa. Awesome. :lol :evilsmile :lol:
  6. bhai

bhai Esperto

Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Complete set of GP just in Rs.400/- :dancing
    Wow ! It's great relief to members who are suffering from logo theft.
  7. If you look at the original logos at the front and the rear, the lettering kind of embossed. I doubt the after Market one's will be manufactured in such detail.
  8. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    @varoon 22ji: Pick me up when you are off to Kashmiri Gate next. You seem to know the place well so help me with picking up a few things for my cars. Any time on saturday is fine with me.
  9. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

yeah the logos are manufactured by a reputed company who manufactures aftermarket accessories.
    i got on 2-3 months back for my linea. costed me 200rs.
    i forgot the name of the manufacturer but i saw the catalogue. they manufacture wheel covers, some strips etc etc.
  10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Thats great all set for Rs. 400.

Sorry to be offtopic.

BTW Delhi members what is this 22ji :confused