1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto Jet Black Edition

Discussion in 'Fiat Global News' started by varunrtr, Apr 18, 2013.

1. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    fiat-punto-black-e13661471948001.jpg

FIAT launched a limited variant for Punto in a terrific Jet black Paint with Matt Black Stripes and no bits and pieces of chrome anywhere in the exterior. Even the smashing 17 inch alloys looks smoked. Pure Evil Stuff !!! Like the S10 launched 10 years back in India, this Limited Edition car priced from £12000 is only for first lucky 300 guys.

Fiat has shifted up a notch when it comes to its India operations and we can expect some new launches from this year starting with the Jeep brand launch and the Abarth range of sporty hatches. But we feel at the budget end where the action really lies when it comes to sales, it should launch the new Punto as soon as possible. Especially since looking at this tasty new Punto Jet Black special edition which has been revealed internationally.

The three-door Jet Black Punto comes with a Crossover Black metallic paint job and matt black stripes and Jet Black badging, and stunning 17″ 12-spoke smoked Sportline alloy wheels. We like. The new Punto Jet Black standard specification also includes body coloured rear spoiler and side skirts, leather steering wheel and gear knob, automatic climate control, dark tinted privacy glass, electric front windows, rear parking sensors, sports suspension, adaptive cornering fog lights, cruise control, Start & Stop, voice-controlled Blue&Me multimedia system and five airbags. It goes without saying that this will be a big boost for Punto sales if launched here.

New Cars in India | Car Prices in India | Car India | Indian Cars

9 people like this.
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    How many black small car does one sees on road?

I dont think it would do any kind of boost in indian market, a few enthusiasts might buy it, but then india is majorly driven by white color and black is not opted as its hard to maintain and we have a hot climate where black cars absorbs more heat.
  3. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    those days of not choosing black cars out of superstition , etc are gone, yes, many still believe that black cars absorbs more heat, but i m not able to find it, i think it just psychological feeling !! But i have a fetish for this black colour, unfortunately i couldnt bring home one to my garage(parents have diff views you know :p)May be next year, after launching the new punto facelift in india(that we see in this pic), they can launch this special edition for a limited number like the s10s ,with skirts and different 15/16" alloys, different spoiler, sunroof, some italian flag 3d logos, etc.
    When VW , MS can launch different limited editions like ipl, breeze and what not every month with new stickers, new sill plates, new pillows(FTW) and saying all new sporty alloys by adding one more spoke to the existing one :p , Some move like this By Fiat will stand out in the crowd , just like the s10 !!
  4. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    1. I own a black Linea, I know what heat means in black :D, and how difficult it is to maintain, park your car in close parking area and you would have a white door mark on body.
    2. Its FIAT, when Tjets could not make much of market, any special editions like sports, limited etc didnt even see daylight, so this would be just and advertisement expense and a dead stock.