1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto Head Rests

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by anandlnt, Dec 29, 2010.

1. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    Hi all,
    This time again I got a little mod job done for my head rests. I already have stanley leather seats on my car. Since it was over an year, I wanted the seats to look a little different. So after a long thought, I came up with the idea of getting the head rests etched. After the job is done, they look like in the pictures posted.
    Suggestions and advises are welcome.

[attachment=4:1r9omckv]1.jpg[/attachment:1r9omckv][attachment=3:1r9omckv]2.jpg[/attachment:1r9omckv][attachment=2:1r9omckv]3.jpg[/attachment:1r9omckv][attachment=1:1r9omckv]4.jpg[/attachment:1r9omckv][attachment=0:1r9omckv]5.jpg[/attachment:1r9omckv]

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Looks cool, does the etched work comes up as brown color only?
  3. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    @viny yes buddy. It comes in that color only or rather this is the way it comes out at my friend's place. If one wants it color, it should be laser printing. But that way, it does not come out well on leather. So had to get this one only. It looks pretty cool in flesh.
  4. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    looks superb. The brown fits as well, other colors wont look good on the leather seat covers u have. Great one.
  5. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    nice detailed touch to ur punto. looks nice.
  6. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    @ansal Thanks buddy for the compliment. Yeah, as you said, brown looks really cool in flesh.
    @karan Yeah Karan, small detailing gives a very good look to the car. And thanks.
  7. Oh Man ! it looks cool.
  8. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    @bnzjon thanks man. yeah, it looks really cool.
  9. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Yes it looks cool!! ::T
  10. paulduminy

paulduminy

I had seen all the Snaps which you have to attach here and all the snaps are really very good. Thanks for sharing this wonderful snaps. Nice Snaps.