1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto has ARRIVED !!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by sam_likes_punto, Mar 11, 2012.

1. sam_likes_punto

sam_likes_punto Novizio

mumbai
    Hi,

I am feeling ecstatic for being a proud owner of the Grande Punto - MJD Emotion.Its a Tuscan Wine and it looks just stunning ..

After a lot of research,test-drives of different makes and reviews/feedback,I went ahead and booked the Grande Punto last month.

The beauty arrived yesterday and it feels really good to cruise with this real work of technology and finesse.

I already see heads turning as I drive the beauty and I certainly feel "ARRIVED" !!

Cheers,

Sameer
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2012
  2. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    Congrats Sameer. It is indeed an overwhelming feeling to take delivery of a Punto.
    I got mine OB Punto yesterday.

Do post some pictures and enjoy your new ride.
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats Sameer, Of course we feel proud driving the Grande and specially when it makes the head turn even after the 33 years of launch, which no other Indian cars have.
    Where are you from Bombay, Seems many Punto's on the Mumbai Roads now a days......
    start up with then new session in the ownership thread with the Pictures and the dealers experience....
    drive safely and enzoi Puntoing...