1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto for tall drivers

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by mnranjeeth, Jan 25, 2014.

1. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

Width is ofcourse an important factor for fat or big guys...Esp for long rides. And regarding rear seat occupancy. A single long trip is more than enough for the person sitting in back to get uncomfortable. And family people definitely must consider that.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Im 6ft tall & I have a Linea & 2 of my close friends have Punto. For them the size is perfectly fine as they are around 5'5 - 5'7. And when 4 of our friends travel together, there is always a fight for the seats other than the one behind the driver :)

- - - Merged Post - - -

Alto is a good car in that segment. But you are really going to love the feel & ride in Punto. And Im sure that alone will make you a better traveller. :)
    1 person likes this.
  2. mnranjeeth

mnranjeeth Amatore

Punto Evo 1.3
    We are just 2 people for now and so the rear would not be used much! :-D
    I hope that they improve the under thigh support of the seats in the new punto!

I am quite thin, atleast for now! :evilsmile So the width doesn't matter much!
    The K10 is quite powerful and fun to drive on the highways given its 790kg kerb weight :-D, but I need something that is a lot
    more stable and safer with airbags and ABS!
    Also, even with the seats pushed fully back, my legs start complaining after around 2 hours of continuous driving on the K10.
    1 person likes this.
  3. Immortal_ Jubbs

Immortal_ Jubbs Timido

Hey mnranjeeth,

I am 6'3 i am driving Siena i feel its still one the best sedan to offer best height for tall people like us. So no problem. :)

1 person likes this.
  4. Srini

Srini Regolare

Punto lacks good seat position for tall drivers. My brother hates my car for that reason! He also clearly points out the misplaced ergonomics of the car! But i have no complaints!
    1 person likes this.
  5. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Being 6'1" I never faced issues with punto seats. Always drove with seats pushed back completely. Did 60k kms overall.

Now with linea I feel punto seating was better.

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  6. I am little over 6 and quiet well built,never had any problem with the seating position on any long journeys,as we are mostly 2 people using the car so no problem with back seat space and stuffs.
    1 person likes this.