1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

punto facelift in 2-3 months?

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by bnzjon, May 4, 2011.

1. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
  2. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I had a visit to Fiat showroom when I was in Germany this month.

1st impression on seeing the car from outside - not as good at the current GP in India.
    The interiors were just a total rework as far as the dashboard design layout is concerned, very nicely laid out.
    It had 15" steel rim (not the full option) with Bridgestone B250 on it.
    The rear bumper had good width to keep my hand flat on top behind the boot lid.
    The front bumper too was a bit more protruding compared to the ones we have which just ends where the headlamp ends.
    Interior spacing remains the same.
    Steering and gear knob was leather wrapped, steering looked the same.
    Interior plastic texture has changed and its blacker, it can be compared to the black we see when the dash is polished.
    The gap between the steering wheel controls and the horn which made a big deal among the Fiat basher was still there.

Altogether its not something, once launched, will do magic to the sales figures, it is a mixed package.
    One of my colleague who shortlisted Punto and Swift opted for Swift simply because he did not like the grill of Punto, may be people like him will buy this :p

Sorry no pics, the showroom was just outside my office and I was not allowed to carry a camera to my office.
  3. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    I just clicked a few pics of Fiat Sedici which was parked in front of my office. Will upload the pics when I am back at my stay.
  4. Herbie

Herbie Regolare

Bombay
    Grande Punto 1.4
  5. Shivam

Shivam Amatore

Ludhiana
    What is the benifit of launching new variants without good advertising.Without any agressive advertising nothing will work for them they have to happy with the current sales trend only as we know that CEO presently is:lol.Yeah if they want that what has happened with t-jet despite of being a thoroughly great product the sales are very low then they put punto evo also to the same.
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    FYI Guys. Fiat Punto EVO is coming soon. There is dropdown list for various contries & INDIA is also there. So do we consider this Punto EVO to INDIA. :clapping

You need to enter your email id & select your coutry. I did that & waiting for updates from FIAT. :)

http://www.puntoevo.com/
    Punto EVO will give tough competition to all other cars in its segment. Look at the features offered Enjoy.
  7. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Kedar : Chill

That list is a standard list of all the countries in the world which you will find on any website where you have to fill up a form and select a "Country"

The Punto Evo is NOT coming to India.

P.S : The country list also has Zimbabwe, Sierra Leone, Afghanistan, Antartica.
  8. sharma_sanjeevin

sharma_sanjeevin Regolare

Mumbai
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2011
  9. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    How come they'll launch the SX4 hatch by Fiat's branding in india?? I don't get the point!
  10. till i know Fiat is planing to lunch EVO in 2012 expo in india.. then from may or mid 2012 year Fiat will start selling.. they can change the plans too no one knows.. but i think Fiat to establish in india, they need few more models in different segment... and Fiat all new dealership + service like renault. anyway Fiat have come to INDIA as Ferrari but not the dealership.. :(