1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto Evo vs Ford Figo : which one?

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by purshotam77, Aug 13, 2014.

1. whitepunto76

whitepunto76 Regolare

Bangalore
    Now add Renault Kwid to this equation. Mouth watering prices.
  2. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Mate,

Kwid is an 800 cc car and I think it is not apt to bring it to this comparison table.
    The car undoubtedly is priced well, however the comparison would be between the likes of Alto, Spark, Eon etc..,.

Cheers,
    Pradeep.
    Dr Nitin Dutta and Deepak like this.
  3. Alok Sabade

Alok Sabade Timido

Pune
    Linea 1.3
    Responding very late here, apologies for that. But I'm just wondering, how come has Polo not popped up into the choice list?

Main reason you'd go for Punto is ride-quality and top-notch build quality. That said, the only car today that would dare stare right into Punto's eye would be Polo. Do check this link: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street-experiences/125205-god-saved-me-mumbai-pune-expressway-vw-polo.html <- My favourite Polo in the world, see how neatly it saves its master.

P.S. I do not have anything against Fiat, I love my Linea (2012 E-PK MJD), also got a Polo TL in the family garage (And Nano, but that's really off-topic). For city driving, Polo is the obvious choice!
  4. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Esperto

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Well that was a narrow escape you had there. The Polo is indeed a well built car.

Which Polo TL you have btw. Is it the petrol 1.2, diesel 1.2 or diesel 1.5?
  5. Alok Sabade

Alok Sabade Timido

Pune
    Linea 1.3
    Petrol 1.2, 3 cylinder. And it wasn't me who met with the accident. The post compelled me to make the choice, of going with Polo.

Also, if you don't mind shelling out a few bucks, you should consider Polo GT. Mine's seriously underpowered.
  6. pranesh kumar

pranesh kumar Amatore

patna
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    never compare punto with figo.

punto is performance car, but figo is mass market car.

just look at both of them and u would feel that figo looks really confused in front of punto.
    figo tends to be aggressive with its aston martin like front but look at its small and punny tyres because of which it looks quite weird, almost crying for an upgrade.

interior department is also a let down in figo. u dont get adjustable headrest at the rear bench, dont know what were fiat thinking while designing it. the headrest is SIMPLY USELESS. the floor hump intrudes very much with third pessanger at back bench unlike in punto.

last but not the least ride quality, punto is a benchmark in its class. u cant say same about figo.

its clear who is the winner.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 13, 2017 ---
    this complain is about ford in above post. sorry for error
  7. pmdeeps

pmdeeps Timido

Bangalore
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Do any one have info on 2017 Punto evo production status? Whether started or not?.
    I'm told by KHT fiat Bangalore, that they already started receiving 2017 models and they don't have any discount on that. Whatever the discount mentioned in the FCI website is for 2016 models only.

deeps
  8. Racing_2012

Racing_2012 Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Two weeks before, I was checking on tget from kht, the answer I got is still they are selling 2016 model

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk