1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto Evo vs Ford Figo : which one?

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by purshotam77, Aug 13, 2014.

1. csr1969

csr1969 Amatore

KA 38, bidar, AP 10 secunderabad
    hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Hi, as per my opinion you better go with punto evo because figo is high on maintance and has many con's when compared to punto evo. If you are looking for a budget car, figo is value for money. If you are an enthusiast, go for the punto evo 90hp.
  2. Excelerate

Excelerate Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
  3. Pointed

Pointed Timido

NEW DELHI
    NEW DELHI
    Grande Punto 1.3
    non of car is good.

As per your requirement, the Petrol Car will work for you.

A Petrol Car must be of small car or a sedan. or even better if its is a Japanese or Korean car due to better Power to Weight ratio.
  4. gazgotta

gazgotta Amatore

Namma Bengaluru
    Namma Bengaluru
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Three is no comparison between Punto and Figo, Punto ANY time. Why ? 1st of all both sit in different segments altogether Punto is a premium hatch. A well engineered and premium, solid vehicle. It is a bench mark for driving dynamic, handling and with exceptional road manners. Dont go by mass, If you love driving , hit the punto.:cigar:
    prabhjot and Excelerate like this.
  5. purshotam77

purshotam77 Timido

baroda
    baroda
    Punto Evo 1.2
    dear excelerate, i have already narrowed down on Punto, however, still waiting for the finances to fall in place:banghead:.
    and yes based on my recommendation a colleague of mine bought an Avvy and is he disappointed? Not at all... cheers.. i happened to drive his Avvy for some distance and let me tell u guys this car forgives novice drivers like me .. trust me i was not at all afraid driving this car the way i am driving hyundai where a slight push of pedal surges the car forward taking people like me by surprise. This car just floats ahead making the driver feel so comfortable. i am not even thinking of any other car..as afterthought.. a T-jet?? may be
    will keep u posted..
    thanks for reading this thru..
  6. Excelerate

Excelerate Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
  7. purshotam77

purshotam77 Timido

baroda
    baroda
    Punto Evo 1.2
    Sir keeping that option open too. Fiat has still not confirmed the exact date when they will launch th T-Jet.. and yes the cost factor will also be important.
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I am not sure if Fiat still has plans to launch the Fiat Punto T-Jet.

They are on course to launch the Abarth Punto (Tjet) by Diwali.
    Pointed and Chandrasekhar J like this.
  9. HammerHead

HammerHead Novizio

A Goan In Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.4
    @purshotam77 Year gone by and you are still trying to decide between Punto Evo and Figo and asking opinion on teamfiat.com?? You must be seriously kidding :mad:

Figo is out of production! Now what? :cigar:

Please note that I have not gone through the entire thread :muted:
    pdash likes this.
  10. rakeshcity

rakeshcity Timido

Cochin
    Punto Evo 1.3
    New figo looking great