1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto EVO pulling problem

Discussion in 'Technical' started by Sweet Sweep, Jun 10, 2015.

1. KKAUL

KKAUL Amatore

delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @puntophile

prabhjot is more or less correct. Make the suspension stiffer and use hydraulic steering and you will see that the car will follow the road camber i.e towards left due to the drainage pipe being on left and mind it be it any car. I have tried these things that is why I am telling. Now to bolster this fact . Drive the car on the same road (on which you were having left pulling issue) in opposite direction (wrong side) and you will see the car will move towards right.A sufficiently weighed car with stiff suspension will always try to adhere to to the road camber
    prabhjot likes this.
  2. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Congrats @Sweet Sweep on your new ride :) You are in for a great experience with your Evo. Take care of her and she will reciprocate with her outstanding abilities :D

If possible, take some time out in the weekend (maybe), and start your ownership thread with loads and loads of pictures of your beauty.
  3. Omar

Omar Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @Sweet Sweep - hows your EVO treating you buddy? Please do share some pics and your experiences with us, when you have the time.
  4. adisrini1103

adisrini1103 Amatore

Coimbatore
    Linea 1.3
  5. Sweet Sweep

Sweet Sweep Timido

Chennai
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Hey Guys, finally got time to write my review, planning to do it in a day or two.
    Not sure where to write this review, it will be great if some one can let me know on which section I should be writing this review.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 21, 2015 ---
    The pulling problem is there. I noticed the pulling happens at a speed range above 60kph. This pulling is not there below 60kph.
    Have done 1600km so far.
  6. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
  7. Sweet Sweep

Sweet Sweep Timido

Chennai
    Fiat Enthusiast
    @Turbothinghy
    Thanks mate... got it, starting the thread in awhile :)
    Turbothinghy likes this.