1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto EVO - Is Fog Lamps necessary?

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by DinnY, Nov 7, 2014.

1. rejin_r

rejin_r Amatore

Chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3
    @Suman Banerjee please find the below snaps of the bill.
    The Part number is not clear in the below pics, i will share a clear shot by EOD.

The last pic is for the switch and it cost me around 1.5k, it is ordered separately and not part of the first bill.

b9698942-80e5-45e5-b7a2-a074b7e8d3ee.jpg IMG-20150611-WA00152.jpg IMG-20150702-WA0014.jpg
    Suman Banerjee likes this.
  2. Suman Banerjee

Suman Banerjee Timido

Hyderabad
    Punto Evo 1.2
    Thanks a lot mate.. Let you know what FASS guy has to say, believe me or not the guy quoted 40k for the OEM install
  3. Suman Banerjee

Suman Banerjee Timido

Hyderabad
    Punto Evo 1.2
    One more thing this KVR motors is it a FASS
  4. rejin_r

rejin_r Amatore

Chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3
    KVR is a FASS.
    This was the first time they did fog lamp installation on Dynamic model, and they were not sure on the items / price.

Quoted me around 8k in the beginning, and the cost went up. I am not sure on the actual labour charges as there was other service also done.
  5. Suman Banerjee

Suman Banerjee Timido

Hyderabad
    Punto Evo 1.2
    Rejin I have contacted AV motorsxhere and they are saying I don't have the fuse box that is required to install, they have on top quoted Rs.23K for the fog lamp install, I have told them about your experience and they are telling me your vehicle must be diesel variant, or a special addition, they have asked for your vehicle details so that they can compare. Will it be possible for you to provide me with your vehicle number. Please help me my car is a 2014 model Punto evo dynamic Petrol .

Thanks in advance.
  6. rejin_r

rejin_r Amatore

Chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Hi Suman,
    My vehicle is Punto evo dynamic diesel variant. Are you referring to my registration number or VIN number?
  7. Suman Banerjee

Suman Banerjee Timido

Hyderabad
    Punto Evo 1.2
    They are asking for the registration number as they can map your VIN using there database