1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto Evo - FE and Other Queries

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by sam812, Sep 13, 2014.

1. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    As @Ravi said most of the major cities don't have issues. Plus many of the fass don't have spares issues which are mostly and majorly used/sold. Yes few spare which rarely been encountered will not be avail in spares for example in my experience the leather gear cover wasn't avail with fass as its almost doesn't get replaced often at fass.
    So bottom line is you don't have to worry about such to a large extent.
    Looking at avventura as well??
  2. sam812

sam812 Novizio

delhi
    Na, punto evo
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Kindly please quote which ever lines your trying to reply not the entire post : The forum rules
  4. sam812

sam812 Novizio

delhi
    What sorta discounts and offers should I expect for while negotiating? The active mjd is 5.92 otr delhi. The SE offered 5000 after a day of talking? Any other accessories or something? Also would they paint the ovrm and door handles without charging m?
  5. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    The possible yet may not be all effective to negotiate for (goodies) are:
    1 RPS
    2. Car cover
    3. Mud flaps
    4. Door sill
  6. sam812

sam812 Novizio

delhi
    Well i got 5.72 lakhs delhi otr with zero dep insurance and smart kit which includes mats, mud guards,door sill. Should i negotiate further as i have just booked the car yesterday?
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 24, 2014 ---
    Also the price was 5.93 after which there was 12.5k navratra discount and they reduced i guess 10k ish after that.
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2014
  7. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @sam812: great, that is a pretty damn good deal on the whole for a diesel! The older Grande Punto was available for not much less (with big discounts) but this is a brand new launch, and just is a much more premium, charismatic and polished avatar of the Punto, a proper evo...in look, touch and feel. Yup, a good deal indeed, congrats.

regards
  8. rejin_r

rejin_r Amatore

Chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3
    I feel looted as i booked Evo Dynamic diesel last week at 7.12L :(
    also i got mats and mud guards only :(
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    5.93 looks price for Punto Petrol Dynamic, @sam812 can you confirm please?
    This looks to be correct price, I am confused :) as well.
  10. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    His is the Active version. And Taxes are VERY much lower in Delhi NCR relative to the Southern states. Does that explain the discrepancy? Or do we have ex-showroom and on-road prices mixed up? Or Delhi dealers are offering much more aggressive prices because of different market conditions? Confused, I am too :)