1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto Evo Emotion

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by santoshmandali, Sep 8, 2014.

1. platinumshine

platinumshine Regolare

Congrats Santosh! High time you updated your profile from Fiat Enthusiast to Evo! Do share some pictures with us.
  2. Dann

Dann Novizio

Congrats Santhosh!! The Punto Evo is the best looker currently in its segment. I feel bad about the indifferent attitude by the dealers on your complaint. This makes Fiat look bad. I hope your issue gets sorted out to your satisfaction. Happy motoring !! Please post pictures of your beauty. :)
  3. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats on getting the Punto Evo home. The sales experience at Vecto seems to be going downhill from the recent posts. Do update the review section about your experience.

Its high time that dealers provide top notch experience to get rid of the old baggage, but the reality is that they are only adding to the old baggage :banghead:
  4. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Congrats on bringing in the beauty home and red is my favourite colour too.

Have loads and loads of fun and enjoy the ownership.
  5. Pranob Mukharjee

Pranob Mukharjee Novizio

Indore
    Congrats on getting the hot red Punto Evo
  6. santoshmandali

santoshmandali Amatore

Bengaluru, Vijayawada
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Thanks guys,

Well even after the first part about the sales experience, poor PDI/QC have no other complaints about the car.

I somehow feel that the sheet quality (body metal gauge) has come down when compared to Grande Punto. Have also got after market seat covers (Europ / Europa / Europe not quite sure about the material) in red and black combination, It has suited the car very well.

The engine seems to be pretty smooth and the noise levels are low when compared to my Maruti Suzuki Ertiga. Have driven about 300 km so far. The only thing seems to be missing or could have been better in Emotion variant is Rear spoiler, Touch screen audio with DVD playback.

The utility space / bottle holders could have been better and bigger or may be placed well.

Will upload a detailed review (starting from the front bumper to rear) and the pics very soon (unable to attach pics from my mobile)

BTW can someone suggest a good skirting (in Bangalore) at least for rear bumper.

Regards,
    Santosh
  7. vista7155

vista7155 Regolare

bangalore
    Congrats Santosh.
    Have a safe ride.
    Please post the picture of tail light taken at night.
  8. himanshu4886

himanshu4886 Regolare

Ahmedabad
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats santosh. Share your ride pics. Do check the vehicle thoroughly and drive it more to identify any hidden trouble. Let them clear it as soon as possible to avoid further delay. The new car is responded earlier then old one.
  9. santoshmandali

santoshmandali Amatore

Bengaluru, Vijayawada
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Need to excuse me for the bad photography ;)

20140906_220050.jpg

20140906_220101.jpg

20140916_214329.jpg
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 7, 2014 ---
    Will try to share better pics soon

20140901_182836.jpg

20140905_201857.jpg
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 7, 2014 ---
    Some more..

20140905_201707.jpg

20140916_214351.jpg
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2014
    pdash, kishor123, bharath and 8 others like this.
  10. himanshu4886

himanshu4886 Regolare

Ahmedabad
    Linea 1.3
    Congratulations, no issues the red chick looks hot even in bad photography.

Good choice be it model and colour.
    rishike007 likes this.