1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto Evo Dynamic vs. Grand i10 petrol

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by Niran, May 13, 2015.

1. Niran

Niran Timido

Chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Guys, I have booked a punto Dynamic Diesel version...couldn't resist :)
  2. whitepunto76

whitepunto76 Regolare

Bangalore
    Congrats Niran. Fan following continues and good for us to share happiness.
    Absolutely good decision. Enjoi crunching more miles!!
    Niran likes this.
  3. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Congrats niran
    You have rightly given priority to build and safety in booking pe ´╝îsetting aside resale value
    Niran likes this.
  4. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    This is the thing with Fiats. Very very hard to resist. Congrats for making a good choice. Safety first over a few kms! Do start your ownership thread with pics, details once you bring it home.
  5. Rama

Rama Amatore

Delhi
    Delhi
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Congratulations. Me too booked Dynamic 1.3 MJD on Monday (me too was having similar thoughts, but finally its Punto evo) Amazing build Quality..

Mod Note: Please do not type like this .... Kindly refer to the rules here
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2015
    prabhjot and Niran like this.
  6. Anoop M Scaria

Anoop M Scaria Novizio

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Hi Niran, I would say this as one of the best decision you have taken. I am sure you will love it. I am using Punto Evo Dynamic for last 6 months..5000km done. WOW...I love my ride to the core.No words.Such a beautiful machine.:cat:
    Rama, prabhjot and Niran like this.
  7. Raj_pol

Raj_pol Regolare

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Lolz...I was about to give my gyaan and what do I see - dude moves from a petrol to a diesel Evo. Happened to another dude not too long back :p . I was also a first timer and before Fiat - had a cumulative total of 4 rides in my dad's eon, 10 classes in a Swift (Maruti trainer was very good) and test drives in different vehicles of which the longest was in a T-jet. Fiat will be difficult initially and especially in traffic, make no mistake about it and yet here I am - 9 months post that day I have driven 11K km's. You may just start to enjoy the ride and then there will be no stopping you.
    Rama and Niran like this.
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    @Niran congratulations for Punto Evo. Do start your ownership thread and share your buying experience at the dealer.
    Niran likes this.
  9. driveit

driveit Amatore

chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Congrats @Niran. You will fall in love for sure.
    Niran likes this.
  10. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @Niran

Heartiest congratulations buddy. Another case of heart rules over the head. Cant blame you for that. Fiat vehicles are meant to be bought with a big heart. Keep us updated on the buying process.

Who is the dealer BTW?
    Niran likes this.