1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto EVo - Choosing the best color

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by kumar2005, Nov 5, 2015.

1. kumar2005

kumar2005 Timido

Bangalore,Erode
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Hello All,

I have booked the Punto Evo Emotion (Diesel) and having confusion in choosing the color. Which color is the best and looks fresh even after couple of years . Whether Tuscan Wine / Exotic Red are costlier to maintain? Please guide me

Thanks,
    Kumar S
    Saket Sidana and Raaz like this.
  2. Raaz

Raaz Amatore

Andhra Pradesh
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Comparing to other colours, White would be last long and easy to maintain and also a good looker. Red will be super hot and grabs immediate attention.

Congrats in advance.
    kumar2005 likes this.
  3. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    Dark colours are much more difficult to maintain in our dusty conditions than light colours. But they look real good if you maintain them, than light colours. If you are going to clean and maintain the car yourself instead of getting washed or cleaned by the regular cleaners who clean cars daily, then you can get the dark colours or else it's better to stick to the light colours.

Exotic Red will look super on an Evo.
    cassini, kumar2005 and Raaz like this.
  4. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    A Punto looks best in red and then the rest of the colors follow. If I were to be in your place, it would be Punto Evo Exotica Red coming home :)
    kumar2005, Turbothinghy and Raaz like this.
  5. SVN

SVN Amatore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Punto looks best in Red followed with White. If you are particular about dark shade, magnesio grey with chrome stands out.
    kumar2005 and Raaz like this.
  6. Ashok James

Ashok James Novizio

Tenkasi
    Tenkasi
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    White
    Raaz likes this.
  7. Amit Gandhi

Amit Gandhi Timido

Ahmednagar
    Fiat Enthusiast
    For sure RED.. It looks hot..
    Raaz likes this.
  8. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Being a White Punto owner I know I get frustrated after every wash when I dont see any gloss or reflections. The gloss is best maintained in Tuscan wine, Magnesio Grey or Exotic Red colours. But then the maintenance is also high with lot of detailing required to keep the gloss.

@kumar2005 what is your or your family's preference?
    Amit Gandhi and Raaz like this.
  9. GANESH H

GANESH H Amatore

Maharashtra
    Maharashtra
    Linea 1.3
    In long term white will last long and would look fresh as compared to dark colours. Also white is easy to maintain and colour visibility in night is better than dark colours .
    Amit Gandhi likes this.
  10. Ravi_M

Ravi_M Regolare

Indore
    Indore
    Linea 1.3
    Considering safety, I always prefer lighter colour. Hence white is the best, as we don't get yellow offered. It makes a hell lot of difference to visibility in dark or even during day. Also it doesn't age.
    Amit Gandhi likes this.