1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto Evo - Buying Query

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by Amit Rox, Sep 19, 2014.

1. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Are you planning to buy the 1.3MJD in addition to the 1.4 Evo which you have as per your profile? If you are confused between the Emotion and 90HP variant, then I would suggest opt for the 90 HP if you have the moolah. It does have all that is available in Emotion variant.
  2. Amit Rox

Amit Rox Amatore

jammu
    jammu
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    sorry as of now i have hyundai i10. It is just when i was making profile i had to choose which model i owned.
    I have budget of 8 lac's, But am confused between emotion and 90hp variant.
  3. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    If you like all black interiors then 90 HP and if beige then Emotion there seems nothing different than engine power.
    Amit Rox likes this.
  4. Amit Rox

Amit Rox Amatore

jammu
    jammu
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Thanks, i will wait till Avventura launch and then decide. :)
  5. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Suggest to change it to Fiat Enthusiast till the time you actually buy a variant. If I were to suggest you, opt for 90Hp
    Amit Rox likes this.
  6. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Surely wait for Avventura since it's hardly any time for deliveries of vehicles happening.
    Amit Rox likes this.
  7. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    As per some inside rumors, the price delta between comparable models of Evo and Avventura is not going to be extreme. So yes, you can wait for the final details to emerge.

Else, the Evo is all the car anyone can ask for. If the 90hp fits your budget, go for it :cool:
    prabhjot and Amit Rox like this.
  8. Amit Rox

Amit Rox Amatore

jammu
    jammu
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    yes that is good.
    Am in Chandigarh right now will have a look at 90hp version also.
    Right now am not sure if interior and alloys on 90hp look better than emotion.
  9. Amit Rox

Amit Rox Amatore

jammu
    jammu
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    I have a question, what is the real life mileage of punto diesel in city and highway.
  10. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    I usually get 19+ kmpl for a combination of city + highway drives. If purely highway driving then its 21+ kmpl and for city its 16+ kmpl. These figues are with varying usage of AC.