1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto Evo : armrest?

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by Ravi Varma, May 7, 2015.

1. Ravi Varma

Ravi Varma Novizio

Pune
    Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Hey guys,

Did anyone try getting/fitting an armrest in the Punto Evo? I searched around on the web and found some options, but am not sure if it fits on top of the rear AC vent.
    Yeah, I tried calling up Pandit Service and the call was transferred to the spares dept. "Sir, you'll get the armrest as a seperate accessory for the Punto Evo, but you have to order it." I asked for the price and he doesn't know. I asked if it's the Linea spare that is going to be fit, he doesn't know.
    Does anyone know at all :)
  2. nibedk

nibedk Regolare

Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Linea one will fit..cost around 6.5 k plus labor charges. The quality is superb.
  3. Ravi Varma

Ravi Varma Novizio

Pune
    Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3
    6.5k and labor charges as well!! If it's really of such a good quality then I don't think I have any other option. If possible can you post pics of the armrest?
  4. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
  5. nibedk

nibedk Regolare

Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    OEM quality is the best but you get cheaper ones @ around 1 k. Search threads in TFI and you should find it. Links are there for online sites with such armrests. I don't have a pic but I had planned to get it done and almost did it. The armrest costs about 5.2 k. The rear ac vent costs 1.3 k which put me off and I didn't do it. Will do sometime future though.
    Ravi Varma likes this.
  6. Amanbhamu

Amanbhamu Timido

Rajasthan
    Punto Evo 1.2
  7. Subhendusc

Subhendusc Amatore

Kolkata
    Kolkata
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @KPR is linea's arm rest perfect for Avventura also?
  8. KPR

KPR Regolare

TN
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @Subhendusc I don't see a reason why it shouldn't fit ! It was a straight fit with previous version of linea and punto. Let me check once again with ASC. Can some expert throw light on it??
  9. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Since the layout is similar to Punto and the Arm rest from Linea fits well into the Punto, so I assume it should sit well in the Avvy as well.

Cheers,
    Pradeep.