1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto EVO and Grande Punto Accessory List

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by gautamkhadse, Jun 25, 2010.

1. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks Gautam for sharing this... I loved them all.. Especially the Alloys and the Body kits... Wooh i wish they had it in India i'd have got them all during my purchase of the car itself :)
  2. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Driving with 17" on Indian roads is quite risky. Though I love those alloys.
  3. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Pardon my ignorance, but why is it Risky? :confused
  4. Grandeur

17" means, the wider the tyre and lesser the aspect ratio of side wall. Means more chances of getting it knocked off on India roads with so much path holes and speed breakers. Suspension of desi version are not designed to roll with such profiles.
  5. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    bt m riding happy with my 17 inchers
  6. Grandeur

Haha... I knew Aniket would be coming with his 17 inchers. I'm sure Aniket must be more cautious while driving than all of us when he has to drive on bad roads and specially during monsoon around path holes.

I might be wrong, but I'll stick with my opinion ;).
  7. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Grandeur is right.. But i'd go for 17" especially for the looks of it.. If not 17 a 16" 205 tyres is a must man.. Looks damn smart on the Punto...
  8. LOOKS really change with those low profiles fixed.
    I have seen some swifts and civics with really low profile ones - hooo... sexy, :cool and breathtaking .!!
  9. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Forget the swift i loved Anikets wheels too:)

BTW the ones which Grandeur has also looks smart on the PUNTO... :mrgreen: