1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto Evo: Adding Dynamic's features in Active variant.

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by vibin, Mar 10, 2015.

1. himanshu4886

himanshu4886 Regolare

Ahmedabad
    Linea 1.3
    Hello Vibin, congratulations for the beauty and welcome to the forum.

For your horns issue, there is no need to change horn just add additional second horn at FASS for approx Rs 400.

Dynamic version comes with the additional coupler for dual horn. It might be possible it is available in active model too, it's just that horn is single due to model version.

It's a few minutes job and you will get dual horn like emotion model.
  2. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Congratulations for the red evo @vibin , fiery choice must say :smuggrin:
  3. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
  4. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    As per the last talk with a mechanic at service center, he said, OEM secondary horn can be fix directly as the provision is already there in Active model as well. As the car is brand new so IMHO, stick OE is advisable.
  5. vibin

vibin Timido

chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks kunawar.g.. Have removed the ribbon. Planning to do a coating after a couple of weeks.

Thanks himanshu4886 for your response.

Thank you pabhishek.

@pdash Per my understanding, you are telling me to stick to the current horn right?

Can someone suggest me what is the speed/rpm at which each gears should be changed for city driving. Also please let me know the mileage you are getting inside city.
  6. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes and you can add one more horn in parallel.
  7. Chirag Jain

Chirag Jain Timido

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.2
    @vibin
    Please suggest if it is worth buying this car. I am planning for same 1.3 Active model.
    Also advice on the bargaining side, how much can the SA bring down the price. Budget is tight actually.
  8. vibin

vibin Timido

chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Chirag, It is very much worth buying this car. If you are looking for a higher discount, you may wait till December, where the SA can provide you discount ranging from 75k to 1L for the previous year model cars.
  9. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    0-10: 1st gear
    10-20: 2nd gear
    20-40: 3rd gear
    40-60: 4th gear
    >60: 5th gear.
    Do change the gears at 1800-2000 rpms only. Mileage in city will depend a lot on the driving pattern, AC usage and the fuel quality used. Still you should get around 15+ kmpl in the city easily if you don't do clutch riding.