1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto Evo Active

Discussion in 'Punto' started by HarshaEvo, Jan 18, 2016.

1. HarshaEvo

HarshaEvo Timido

Punto Evo 1.2
    Hey Guys Anyone bought oem double din player with navigation system from fiat showroom? Today I went to fiat showroom asked them for player they showed me Punto two player one is Punto Emotion player with dvd and another one is Double din player with 6inch touch screen and it costs 47.8k is it really worth to upgrade or waste of money? Need your valuable suggestions
  2. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Hi @HarshaEvo !

VFM and/or 'worth it' questions are absolutely unanswerable since they are totally subjective.

And if they are not, they should be!

How can anyone else say if it is a waste of money or a monetary boon? The worst case is that you'll 'overpay' by a bit? The best case is...?

Who can tell in advance? ;-)

Can i suggest you sample on the net the other systems with similar capability levels, add a bit for the OEM/dealer-certified nature of the module and its installation, and you'll be able to make out its suitability to your wallet-desire equation. It won't take long at all to do so?

BUT that 'value' 'equation' is yours alone! ;-)

3. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Fiat does not sell Double din or 2 Din HU's for their Punto or Linea. You will have to get after market HU if you need one. Opt for Pioneer or some good brand. I think you don't have B&M in your car presently, hence upgrade to 2 Din will be relatively easy. Keep in mind to buy the fascia to snug fit the 2 Din player.
  4. HarshaEvo

HarshaEvo Timido

Punto Evo 1.2
    @ghodlur hey mate thanks for your reply I have attached two images below one is Linea elegante media player and second one is Android based selling by virtue India Android One costs 30k and normal one costs 36k.or shall I go after market like pioneer but I may won't have GPS

android 4.jpg

5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    You can google Virtue India for 2 din touch screen headunit or check this thread.

Check Paytm as well. It is available there also.