1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto Evo ~ A Love Affair <3

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Ravi Varma, Jul 18, 2015.

1. Ravi Varma

Ravi Varma Novizio

Pune
    Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Thanks @Raj_pol

Anyone has the wheel arch covers or tried them? I see them on 99rpm. I was actually looking for them and was asking everywhere before I found them today. I think they'll protect the mud from splashing all over the wheel well.

http://www.99rpm.com/fiat/wheel-arch-protections-punto.html

upload_2015-7-27_5-4-10.png
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 27, 2015, Original Post Date: Jul 27, 2015 ---
    Anand Shankar likes this.
  2. Ravi Varma

Ravi Varma Novizio

Pune
    Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3
    A short trip to Tamhini over the weekend : The Western ghats turn heavenly once the monsoon sets in. Every monsoon starts with a customary trip to Tamhini; yeah, the only reason being it's the nearest ghat to Pune :)
    Taking that road less travelled, going that extra mile to be with Mother Nature; It's an experience in itself that neither lens can bind, nor my meagre words confine.
    Let's experience it and be responsible for we've got to come back again next time.

At home in the wild, The Tank stands rock-solid
    pnt-thamini.jpg

When you're tall, it shows :)
    pnt-thamini2.jpg

pana3.jpg
    bharath, pdash, sandipan_r15 and 7 others like this.
  3. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Is there any hygienic eatery or restaurant at Tamihini?
  4. Ravi Varma

Ravi Varma Novizio

Pune
    Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3
    I'm sorry I can't comment on that as I've never stopped over for a bite.
  5. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Ravi Varma
    Punto Evo without roof rails,any comments ? ;) .Whats the cost of roof rails ?
  6. Vishi

Vishi Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    @Ravi Varma
    The last pic is amazing. You should add it in FIAT Photography thread as well.
    Ravi Varma likes this.
  7. me_at_fiat

me_at_fiat Regolare

Mumbai, Pune
    This is one of the best ownership thread I have came across!! You have made sure that even smallest things are listed out. Happy Mile crunching. :D
    Ravi Varma likes this.
  8. Ravi Varma

Ravi Varma Novizio

Pune
    Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Hey bro, I've paid 5700/- as I was not aware of 99rpm at that time :p. The same roof rails were available at 99rpm for 4855/-. Note that they're only for aesthetics.
    I asked them for Avventura-style roof rails, but was told they were not available as the Avvy itself was not launched by then. But then after installing these, I feel the Avvy roof-rails would've been an overkill. The current ones look subtle.

Thank you; glad you liked it. I wanted to cover more details, but then I wanted it to be up quickly so people do not feel just write it off that no one is interested in the Evo. I'd be more than happy if someone were to read this and make a positive decision.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 4, 2015 ---
    Cool, will post it there. Thanks for that.
    Ganges likes this.
  9. me_at_fiat

me_at_fiat Regolare

Mumbai, Pune
    haha 'No one interested in the EVO' that too on fiat forum that's highly unlikely.:joyful::joyful:
    Ravi Varma likes this.
  10. Ravi Varma

Ravi Varma Novizio

Pune
    Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3
    So unable to bring myself to go to JV for the second service I called up Pandit FIAT. Time really flies. Come september end, it'll be one year of ownership and around 10k KM. So I thought I'd get the second service done one month in advance at Pandit.
    I was told that if it's a basic service they can do it. But if it requires parts, they may not have them available. Also their wheel balancing team will not be available from the day after tomorrow.
    Any tips or advice for a second service? I've had the complete engine oil changed during the first service at 3500KM.