1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto evo 90 hp powertech

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Rajeshevo, Sep 2, 2016.

1. Rajeshevo

Rajeshevo Timido

Chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Hi friends,

Got my gorgeous registered today, getting delivered tomorrow. Need expert opinions and tips.

Proud to be fiatian.
  2. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Congratulations @Rajeshevo .. Please share some pics and decision making leading to evo purchase.

Welcome to Tfi!
  3. Rajeshevo

Rajeshevo Timido

Chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Hi All,

Clocked first 500 kms, I feel that NVH levels are high. Been a petrol head for 12 years and this is my first diesel car.

However have driven my friends Vista which is seasoned and clocked 35k kms so far but lesser NVH level.

Will my punto NVH will settle down Soon ??? Need your suggestions and input please
    Trilok Chandar likes this.
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Punto has better NVH level than Vista, I am sure it will settle down soon.

Get doors dampened for better NVH. @rakesh kushwaha you comments please.
    Rajeshevo likes this.
  5. Rajeshevo

Rajeshevo Timido

Chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
  6. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    There can be N and H out of the little NVH. If vibration is there that is probably due to shifting or engine idle clatter in early warm-up periods. But yes whatever little is there will settle down. Just make sure services are on time. And early morning check oil levels again just to be safe.
    Trilok Chandar and prabhjot like this.
  7. Giridhar

Giridhar Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    From the Day 1, I have been using Diesel car. First with ford figo and then Fiat Avvy the tank :) . Comparing to Figo, Fiat avventura NVH is low and i believe same goes with Vista also. But its surprising if you are saying Vista has lower NVH comparing to Punto.

I am pretty much sure that it will settle down as you clock more miles. I have no issues with my Avvy till date.

Wish you a happy miles ahead and congratulations for becoming one of the the Fiatian. :)
  8. Trilok Chandar

Trilok Chandar Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai, Tamil Nadu
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Congrats @Rajeshevo on your choice of Car.
    How is the Car now ? Put up a review.