1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto Evo 90 Hp from Hyderabad

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by rajeshenvy, Aug 27, 2015.

1. rajeshenvy

rajeshenvy Timido

Hyderabad
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Hi there,

Booked a Punto Evo 90hp Magnesio Grey last saturday. Go the VIN a couple of days back and its a June manufactured vehicle.

SA said the car has been dispatched from Pune on Monday and should reach Hyd today or tomo. He's promised a PDI once the car reaches the stock yard. I should get the delivery over the weekend. Pretty excited!
  2. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @rajeshenvy

Heartiest congratulations buddy on the 90HP buy. Magnesio grey is a drool worthy colour. Do confirm the VIN details on the car too in person before it goes for registration. How much discounts did you get on the car?
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congratulations Rajesh,

Warm welcome to TfI.

Thats one decent color,love it on a linea alot,when it comes to punto evo the color looks stunning.

Looking forward for your punto pics and ownership thread.

Happy miles with many more smiles inadvance.

Cheers
  4. rajeshenvy

rajeshenvy Timido

Hyderabad
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Thanks guys!
    The vehicle is costing me 8.2 lacs on road, I'm getting the Reverse Parking Sensors and Chrome exhaust complimentary. I feel that's a good deal I'm getting. Please comment if otherwise.
  5. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Does this include free insurance too? Were you offered Fiat 3 yrs free maintenance too, if not you can negotiate on that one too.

What about extended warranty? Have you opted for it?
  6. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Hello Rajesh,

Congratulations !!!. Please let us know the dealer, I thought the reverse sensors are part of the standard equipment. Also let us know if they have offered anything else.
    Hoping to see you around in Hyderabad soon.

Cheers,
    Pradeep.
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2015
  7. rajeshenvy

rajeshenvy Timido

Hyderabad
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Insurance - Yes,
    Fiat 3 yrs free maintenance - Haven't negotiated on this, please throw some light on what this covers and how much does it cost if the dealer refuses to give it for free.
    Hi Pradeep, parking sensors aren't a part of the standard equipment on the Punto evo. AV Motors is the dealer I'm buying the car from. If I'm not wrong you got your linea from AV.
    PradeepM likes this.
  8. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Yes Rajesh,

I got my car from AV too. 3 years free maintenance was a promotion that FIAT had in July. The scheduled included changing of engine oil and filters without any additional cost to the customer. Iam not very sure if this promotion still exists. The promotion for august is you get an additional 10K discount if the booking is made during happy hours (11AM - 1PM & 5PM -8PM) + 2 movie tickets. Try to check if this is already included for you.

PS : Just got the news that another to be Punto owner Mr Sharma, is also taking the delivery of his car on Sunday from AV Motors.

Happy motoring for both of you.

Cheers,
    Pradeep.
    prabhjot and nibedk like this.
  9. nibedk

nibedk Regolare

Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Congrats @rajeshenvy for your new possession. Welcome to Fiat family.

Drop a note to @N Kiran to add you to TFIHYD whatsapp group.

Its the most rocking group in the town. Beware it can be distraction @ work. But let me tell you its the best group ever I have been a part of. Very lively and helpful group. We had a recent HYD TFIANs meet along with families and it was hell lot of fun.

Not sure if Fiat provides 3+2 extended warranty now. 3 years warranty will come as standard and additional 2 year warranty should cost around 7K.

Besides they are providing 3 years or 45 K Kms free maintenance. I am not sure what all is free. If they charge consumables then its as good as the first 3 free service + 1 additional service free. It was available sometime back not sure if its available now or not.
    PradeepM likes this.
  10. rajeshenvy

rajeshenvy Timido

Hyderabad
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Yes Pradeep, I got the Happy Hour discount. Is Mr. Sharma on TFI?
    Thanks @nibedk . I will have myself added to the Whatsapp group. Should I go go the extended warranty?