1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto Evo - 2014 - Test Drive and Review

Discussion in 'Punto' started by nkrishnap, Aug 3, 2014.

1. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Its not part of extended warranty. Its along with normal warranty to cover up for some parts which will not get covered in warranty. Its for 3 yrs or 45000 km. Calculation is 41p per km for petrol and 61p per km for diesel.

I think it also covers cost of oils and filters, but not sure as dealers have not been informed of terms and conditions.
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2014
    2 people like this.
  2. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Brilliant.

Relax man! As far as i am concerned this heartfelt purchase is eminently rational and pragmatic! Don't ruin the pleasure by being anxious or worried!

My immediate family and I have just replaced two of our five-year old Fiats with two brand new ones (T-jet + Punto diesel), and there still is an older Linea to be replaced by an Avventura or Jeep, possibly. We are not irrational to do so, from our experience over many years, I know! ;-) There's always a risk here or there, no matter what you buy.

All the best man, enjoy!
    4 people like this.
  3. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    Congrats Chetan..You have made Fiat to open the medal tally with Gold :)
    1 person likes this.
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hope you get delivery soon. We all are excited for you.
    Congratulations!!
  5. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats Chetanmohanty, hope you get it soon and do post pics soon.
    1 person likes this.
  6. Sunilp

Sunilp Amatore

Bangalore
    congratulations!!! same here i am planning to take diff color. and for me too its choice by heart waited for long time cheers!!
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2014
    6 people like this.
  7. shoaib

shoaib

pune
    On road price for Active in pune is 6.25 without the AMC. The sales guy at fiat caffe didn't mention about AMC. Probably he wasn't aware of it at the time I booked... Even the car price list wasn't available then

- - - Merged Post - - -

Has anyone come across the Active variant of the Evo.. A few pictures would be appreciated. I am anxious to see how the active variant looks since it doesn't have fog lamps and the audio system
  8. PersianPrince

PersianPrince Novizio

Kangra
    Congrats chetan. Don't worry you have made the right choice.
  9. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Does the Active Variant come with black Dash or Dual Tone Dash? Salesguy was telling me its black In Active Variant and Dual in remaining. I doubt that. Then the only difference in Dash of Active and 90BHP is going to be Ambient lighting, Music System and some more Gizmos...

Posted through a black waterproof front visual displaying and rear digital capturing device always cursed by better half.
  10. PersianPrince

PersianPrince Novizio

Kangra
    Don't you think 6.25 is little large amount for this active variant. What is the ex-showroom price of punto in pune? Even i am also waiting for some pictures of this variant. There is no head unit in Evo and i want to know is it possible to instal double din touchscreen.