1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto Emotion Pack USB drive maximum capacity

Discussion in 'Blue and Me' started by chsekharbabu, Nov 10, 2010.

1. chsekharbabu

chsekharbabu

Chennai
    What is the maximum capacity of the USB present in Punto Emotion Pack. Also kindly let me know the best brands of the same?
  2. arulvr

arulvr Amatore

Bangalore
    I've read in the forum, people have connected 16GB Kingston without any problem.. for me 2GB is more than enough for daily commute as most of my time goes in switching between songs :)
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Kingston is the most commonly used brand. It is the Maruti of pen drives.

There are others like San disk, pny, hp, mitsubishi etc.

If you want something matching the design of your fiat, have a look at this:

4GB hp v165w.jpg

Size comparison.jpg
  4. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Any size from 2-16gb will do. Be careful about some pen drives like San Disk cruzer that come with a built in virtual CD. These drives act like CD/DVD rather than the flash drive and show as such under "my computer". Blue&Me will not run these drives as they are used more for back up and have the back up program auto run enabled. Kingston/Transcend are safest bets.
  5. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    I use SanDisk Cruzer micro 8.0 GB in my Fiat Linea Blue&Me. No issues. :up No worries. :)
  6. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Did used Cruzer SanDisk 16GB yest. No issues in playing the songs. But each song was played twice. Not sure why tho.
  7. Jinto

Jinto Timido

Bangalore
    Same for me... :(
  8. PankajJoshi

PankajJoshi Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Linea 1.4
    I believe there is a repeat setting in the media player settings. It earlier used to get randomly reset for me and play the same song over and over again.

I use a 32GB SONY thumb drive and it works fine.
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  9. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Damn Microsofts BnM is buggy as their OS is. The loop setting was on. I dont remember setting it on tho. Anyways now its all fine.
  10. Crazy Fiatian

Crazy Fiatian Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I am using Sandisk Cruzer Fit 16 GB pendrive, even though the Autoplay option is set to OFF it's still playing automatically whenever key is in MAR. But when I tried with Transcend 8GB pendrive it's not switching ON automatically. Though If I switched media player off by Voice command, it's not playing automatically.

Did anyone face this type of situation? Is this something related to Sandisk or some setting needs to change? I gone through user manual already but it didn't help.