1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto Emotion mjd Vs Punto Sports 90hp????

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by wolverine_arnab, Jul 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fiat_fan

fiat_fan Amatore

Calicut
    Better milege in higher speeds may be..but I am fully satisfied with performance of 75hp..and there is not much difference in torque.. so traveling through hilly areas also same for both.. The main advantage of 90hp is the better speed and better FE at higher speeds.
  2. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Yes, My Driver drove my punto constantly 145-150 when we travelled to my hometown (Midnapore) from Hyderabad. He drove it from SuryaPet to Rajhamundry, then from Vizag to Bhubaneswar. Next day He drove 150-155 from Bhubaneswar till Belda on NH60. I drove it 120-130 from Hyderabad to SuryaPet, Rajhamundry to Vizag.

It was very much stable even in 160KMPH. We reached Bhubaneswar in Night 10 P.M we started Hyd from 4 A.M. Total Drive time was 15hrs, total 3hrs break in the middle.

If Price is the obstacle go with 75hp. You will not regret it. But if you can stretch go for 90Hp. It has VGT turbocharger instead of FGT, you will feel less lag in 90Hp. And as other mentioned NVH is better in 90hp.
    2 people like this.
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    90HP really awakes and begs for high revs after 100kmph....car pulls like rocket in 5th gear because of VGT.
    1 person likes this.
  4. PuntoMJD

PuntoMJD Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    ^^ I would like to know, is there any noticeable difference of power/pickup at 1st and 2nd gear for Punto 90HP compared to 75BHP?
  5. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi SUman
    i'm offtopic
    would you please let me know:- Which is best route to Eluru from Hyd

i have driven from Hyd to Narkatpalli to Guntur from guntur we can take Vijaywada to Eluru.

this time i want to trvael from Hyd-Suryapet-Vijaywada- Eluru ?how are the roads?
  6. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Hyd>SuryaPet>Vijayawada>Eluru is the best route.

I returned in Dec last year, and I think road widening almost done 85% in Hyd Vijayawada section. other member also can confirm if anyone traveled recently. This route is really good.

Hyd to Vijayawada we covered in 6hrs ( Till Suryapet 4hrs & rest 2 hrs till Vijayawada Last year). Now road is good and you can easily cover this by 4-4.5 hrs.

Then take NH5 from Vijayawada to Eluru. Your car will glide here.:)
    1 person likes this.
  7. fiat_fan

fiat_fan Amatore

Calicut
    I am also like to get the ans from senior members... also want to know the RPM of 90BHP crosses 100km/hr.. in 75 BHP its around 2300-2400mark
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.