1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

PUNTO EMOTION Head Unit (Stereo) for sale in Chandigarh

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by PaddleShifter, Apr 13, 2011.

1. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    @SoccerFan: Buddy do you still have your HU available?

If grey_hound changed his mind :), please ship it to me, i would love to buy it.
  2. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    Will call you on Monday. Have the code also :)

Sasank - sorry man. greyhound booked it
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2011
  3. raj06

raj06

Hyderabad
    Hey all, I want to sell my Punto 1.3 E's HU as well. Planning to upgrade very soon. Anyone interested can let me know. Btw, mine is not Blaupunkt, its Delphi I believe. Car was purchased in January 2011.
  4. sachinls3

sachinls3 Amatore

Pune
    I would have bought it but since it's delphi, it won't work if I want to add Aux cable :-( and I am looking for one with has Aux enabled.
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Sachin you can add AUX cable to your cars Headunit. Go to the Blaupunkt Authorised Service Center at Law College Road. Near MSIL Showroom (Sehgal Auto). It will cost you near about Rs. 450.
  6. As the dashboard stands among the first few things I like in my car and my sence for good music is somewhat limited, I would definitly go for OEM HU. Being Active variant owner, I have two concerns.

1) The HU portion of the center console will be in different color and rest of the part will be in black. Any Emotion variant owners ready to exchange the center console as well, in the process of selling the HU?
    2) My car being Active variant, my car has a basic MyCar feature. Whether there will be any problems because of that. I am not interested in seeing the track details in the MID but I am concerned about the connectors, if any. Experts please throw some light on this.
  7. sachinls3

sachinls3 Amatore

Pune
    Mine is a Dec 2010 model and it has a Delphi HU, I had been to the Blaupunk A.S.S. at Law Callege Road but since Aux is not enabled in my car's HU, that attempt went in vain :-(
  8. raj06

raj06

Hyderabad
    Hmm I am not sure if we can replace the silver area. Can you check if these can be bought from fiat?
  9. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    for all the active owners painting the center console to your cars colour would be a great idea. i had seen a white punto which had done the center console and the plastic surrounding speedo in white paint and it looked damn sporty. i looked as it was made for punto- truly sporty. i wish i had clicked a pic to show you all how good it looked.
  10. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    I am interested in buying it. I have already sent out a PM to you.