1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

PUNTO EMOTION Head Unit (Stereo) for sale in Chandigarh

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by PaddleShifter, Apr 13, 2011.

1. rakesh_bhalke

rakesh_bhalke

Mumbai
    how much cost?
    tell me the condition of HU.
    can you ship the HU to Mumbai?
  2. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    Cost - No idea :( . How much would it come to normally?
    Condition - Good condition. No problems with the HU
    Can ship it to Mumbai....
  3. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    Below are the photos of HU[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

IMG_5347.jpg

IMG_5348.jpg

IMG_5349.jpg

IMG_5352.jpg
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2011
  4. grey_hound

grey_hound Amatore

Pune
    Soccerfan.

Do you have the security code card that Fiat provides with the system ? Shipping to anywhere would not be an issue, would it be safe though ? (TFI friends require your suggestions on this one)

The prices that we have from our friends in chandigarh are @ 2500.

PM me your contact details and we can talk.

Cheers,
    Grey_Hound
  5. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Shouldn't be an issue, I've shipped an Amp to fellow TFI member using Blue Dart and it reached him safe. I was also posted some cables from Viny and it reached safe as well. Just ensure that you've enough packaging material surrounding it (Bubble wrap, Thermocol) and also use a reputed shipping company (BlueDart, The Professional Couriers).
  6. grey_hound

grey_hound Amatore

Pune
    @Kedar - Forgot to thank you for keeping my requirement in mind :) you are awesome...
    @teky - thanks for the input.
    All / Anyone - Are the set of cables the same as the newer generation OU ?
  7. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    I remember seeing a security card. Whats the use of that related to the HU??. I can ship it using DTDC. Would that be fine?
  8. grey_hound

grey_hound Amatore

Pune
    I believe the 4 digits on that card will be required for installation, (that's what the SA at Fiat Pune had said), apparently it prompts for that code once you fit it and only once the code is input, will the system synch.

Can anyone confirm this ?

I think DTDC is ok, thought Blue Dart, DHL & First Flight are more reliable :)

Cheers
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2011
  9. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    You would need the code card to make the HU work in a different car. Thats a security mechanism to deter thefts. The HU asks for this code when you power it up the first time in a different car. It won't work if you don't enter the right code.
  10. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Guys, I am living more than 200km away from Chandigarh now. The one I have listed in this thread is available at an ICE shop in Chandigarh for Rs2500. I don't know if he has the security card or not. I am also not sure about the condition though it looked ok from outside.