1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

PUNTO EMOTION Head Unit (Stereo) for sale in Chandigarh

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by PaddleShifter, Apr 13, 2011.

1. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Someone got his Punto Emotion head unit removed for after market head unit and this one is for sale for Rs2500/-. I'm not sure how much it's been used but just in case someone wants to have the stock looks, I'm posting here at TFI.

There is no USB port or remote with the OEM Head Unit of Blaupunkt but AUX cable can be always added.
  2. lolzzzz no buyers.buddy i wanna sell the s**t player too.

MOD NOTE: Avoid curse words and sms lingo!
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2011
  3. I am from panchkula and fed-up of my system, bcause my woofer is not giving output, whch i was expectng. GP is best car and I am mad for it.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2011
  4. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    hey rizul, please try avoiding the sms language. Its VERY difficult to read
  5. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    It's total VFM @ 2500/- for someone who want's stock looks and average audio quality.
    Post some pictures so that any potential buyer can see the external condition of HU.

@Rizul I agree bass from sub is so muffled that I prefer to turn it off. I have tried Kicker, JBL and Sony Sub still not happy with sub output. So I am sure it's the HU that is at fault. You are lucky that you bought Emotion and can change to better HU without loosing any functions. We Em Pack owners are tied with this HU if we want BluenMe function.

OT Rizul hope to see you in next TFI meet in Tricity.
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2011
  6. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    i have an idea for e+ owners i vl post it soon it will surely help
  7. rakesh_bhalke

rakesh_bhalke

Mumbai
    Hi,
    I am looking for this HU.
    Can you post some images.

How can you transfer to Mumbai?
  8. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    I have my Puntos OE HU for sale :)
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    @ Soccerfan & Paddleshifter

Does the AUX option comes when you press CD button twice. Grayhound from Pune is looking for OEM Headunit. He is interested.

Can you guys please let us know what is the reason for selling this head unit. Are you going to upgrade the music system?
  10. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    Aux option does come. Mine is an Oct 2009 HU (blaupunkt one). So you can connect aux cable. I have upgraded my HU to a JVC one. Can ship the HU to Pune.