1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto Emotion 1.3 2012 For sale in Pune / Mumbai

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by Salil Patil, Jul 9, 2015.

1. Salil Patil

Salil Patil Timido

Pune / Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hello,

I have a Punto Emotion 1.3 2012 model for sale - Tuscan Wine colour. The car is registered in Pune and has run 51k km. The car is in excellent condition. Have driven it extensively on the Mumbai - Pune expressway and the car has never given any issue. The battery was replaced 2 months ago.

Used to work at Tata Motors so the car has always got "special" treatment at workshops. Car has extended warranty and insurance is valid until Sept 2015.

I am extremely happy with my car but I am moving to Delhi in a couple of months and instead of taking the car there and registering it, would rather buy a new one there.

I am expecting a price around 4.8L for the car.

Do email me at salilpatil85@gmail.com incase you are interested.

Cheers,
    Salil
  2. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @Salil Patil

You dont need to re register the car in Delhi, you can get the NOC and continue driving with the old registration. If you insists on selling the car, would suggest to add a few pics external + internal to the thread. Also include the Insurance status on the car along with the maintenance history. Will help fellow interested Fiatians
    ASEEM JAISWAL likes this.
  3. Salil Patil

Salil Patil Timido

Pune / Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks! Will upload some pics soon!

In terms of maintenance history, all regular services have been done till now. The car had to visit the workshop only once out of turn to replace cracked rear window.