1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto Dynamic with Absolute -- Exotica Red (Got inspired and fell in love with Punto

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Bharath Dathi, Oct 16, 2012.

1. My dear co-members..

Today at around 11am Indian time, i'm getting married with my new Exotica Red Punto Dynamic with Absolute... I understand you all can not grace the occasion, but will give all your best wishes for my second marriage with GrandePunto (First being my wife :) ) I have already gone to the show and had a short meet with my sweetheart... it is all ready to go with all Absolute features being setup.. last minute surprise from show room is that they want me to make all down payment in cash instead of cheque to get the delivery... as I can't withdraw all my money from ATM in a single shot, i had to pool in my already existing citibank friends and transferred 50K each to 5 of my friends... got the cash collected from them before midnight and then reached home at 1am .. slept for a while and my 9months old kiddu woke me up... i made him sleep again but couldn't go back to sleep myself.. and here i'm writing this thread as I can't wait anymore to get my new wife to home :) Thank you all for your best wishes and guidance.. will be back with my marriage pics... Cheers & Happy Diwali to every one!!!!
    3 people like this.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    ^^ Hearty Congratulations for getting married again :D.

Happy Diwali to you and your Punto.
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Wishing you and your Fly A Happy and a Prosperous Diwali, with the Grande Punto in your Life.
    Enzoi the mean machine and drive safe, But don't forget to post the Pictures of the ceremony
  4. 1st round of pics

DSC05919.jpg DSC05901.jpg DSC05902.jpg DSC05903.jpg DSC05904.jpg DSC05905.jpg DSC05906.jpg DSC05915.jpg DSC05916.jpg DSC05917.jpg DSC05918.jpg

- - - Merged Post - - -

Second round of pics.... Thank you all for your kind wishes !!

DSC05938.jpg DSC05931.jpg DSC05932.jpg DSC05933.jpg DSC05934.jpg DSC05935.jpg DSC05936.jpg DSC05937.jpg
    3 people like this.
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats! A happy Diwali to you and your Fly.
    A Proud FIATian....
  6. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats Bharath!

Your Punto looks amazing! Take good care of her! :)

Happy Diwali! Enjoy!
  7. charan

charan

Bangalore
    Congratulations Bharath!

Its indeed a lovely colour, There are very few cars that looks good with red and GP is one of the few.....All the wait, the 'running around' for loan and other formalities is totally worth it once you hold that steering wheel and "drive it like you own it" :steering

Its a good decision you made in buying the car.....All the best and happy driving.....Do wear your seatbelts :up
    1 person likes this.
  8. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Congratulations Bharath !!!!

Yet another ER Punto joined Team Fiat India and the Hyderabadi roads. Lets catch-up some time.

Cheers!!!
    Kiran